Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

54 minutes ago, pete0 said:

142691504_1346562352393050_2098289606329

How can a government have 4 years and not ensure a smooth transition of food from one part of itself to another. 

Because it was never defined. Can’t plan when you don’t know what it is you’re planning for. 

Also, how angry must DUP (well, Fck them to be honest for selling out) and NI be? Bought out relatively cheaply then sold up the swanny to make it easier for England, all for the low low price of £1b. Which they’ll probably end up paying per year to deal with red tape. Hilarious and horrendous at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MikeO said:

"Your parcel is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible."

:mad:

And, instead of just paying VAT I have to pay VAT, import duty, and a brokers fee to the courier for doing the paperwork. All in a 31% price rise, I knew it when I placed the order so no real surprise but still annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Macron has been going out of his way to destroy anything that involves the British, whether it was closing the border with us, or trying to destroy public confidence in the Oxford Vaccine and now being the main instigator in stopping our Vaccinations being delivered. He has even been reprimanded by his own Prime minister for his actions and has had to back track. 
Just because I voted remain doesn’t mean I will accept the EU actions against Britain when it is unfair and underhanded, Macron has tried to use the hatred of the French of the British in the main to try and bolster his own ratings in France, where he struggles to get the backing of his own people on many issues in the country. His own Prime minister said his decision to ban the Oxford vaccine wasn’t based on science it was politically motivated against the British which could have cost life’s of thousands of his own people, now he wants to steal our vaccines at the cost of the life’s of Brits, the same vaccines a few weeks ago he said where dangerous. 

12 minutes ago, johnh said:

Mike, I'm really surprised that you find other peoples misfortunes funny.

They only have themselves (and 17,410,740 others) to blame, and I'm laughing at the unintended irony of their comments rather than their misfortune per se.

46 minutes ago, MikeO said:

They only have themselves (and 17,410,740 others) to blame, and I'm laughing at the unintended irony of their comments rather than their misfortune per se.

I’m not. I’m laughing at the karma as well as the abject stupidity and arrogance. 

I’m not laughing, I’m embarrassed these people are Brits yet lack the intelligence to know what consequences a leave vote would have on their lives, I have no sympathy for those who voted to leave without doing there homework, ignorance is no excuse for a wrong decision, that was always going to be the case if we came out of the EU.

If people who voted remain are suffering the same fate and they will be I have every sympathy for them.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I’m not laughing, I’m embarrassed these people are Brits yet lack the intelligence to know what consequences a leave vote would have on their lives, I have no sympathy for those who voted to leave without doing there homework, ignorance is no excuse for a wrong decision, that was always going to be the case if we came out of the EU.

If people who voted remain are suffering the same fate and they will be I have every sympathy for them.

One thing that really annoys me about these people is that they won't even consider how they've affected others. They are deeply selfish and only care that they are now impacted whereas they should be remorseful and guilty for what their actions have done to people they no doubt would have been calling remoaners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...