IGNORED

Graziano Pelle

not being daft. not sure how else to take that statement, if i had said that at work i'd be in HR in a heartbeat.

Na you wouldn't.

It's a common saying and in no way racist.

Unless Everton are racist, wasn't that our club saying the other year?

not now, and no jokes about racism either mate.

Just for the record, I don't think anyone on here IS a racist. I was just pointing out how what was said MIGHT be taken that way. "Genetics = level of laziness" is generally a racist argument. I realize Haf was talking about Rom as an individual, without reference to his phenotype, racial, ethnic or national origins. Yet, the association of categories in his statement could read otherwise. Hence, the joke plus a CLEARLY INDICATED WINKY SMILY.

Also, I'm sorry for England getting shit on this past week. The US also fucked up Copa America and we still have Donald fucking Trump and Hillary "please don't ask me about that" Clinton running for president.

I think the Haf racist shit will get to a point where someone will not want to meet me personally.

Unfortunately in all this brexit debate I've come across people who are racist. It makes my skin boil so imagine how I feel when comments get made like they are.

MJB should know all about racism, unfortunately for him he has more to disprove geographically that he isn't one... but that's me lowering myself.

Could my post have been made to be less ambiguous? Yes... looking back most certainly. Those who support me knowing me through 15000 posts (of shite mainly) I appreciate it. Those trying to bear bait? See you for a pint eh?

Just for the record, I don't think anyone on here IS a racist. I was just pointing out how what was said MIGHT be taken that way. "Genetics = level of laziness" is generally a racist argument. I realize Haf was talking about Rom as an individual, without reference to his phenotype, racial, ethnic or national origins. Yet, the association of categories in his statement could read otherwise. Hence, the joke plus a CLEARLY INDICATED WINKY SMILY.

Also, I'm sorry for England getting shit on this past week. The US also fucked up Copa America and we still have Donald fucking Trump and Hillary "please don't ask me about that" Clinton running for president.

fair enough, but considering some of the recent nonsense direct at Haf on that topic, it wasn't good timing (if there ever is)

Less said from now the better!

Haf mate sorry but you left yourself wide open. Was like a kid in a candy store and couldn't help myself.I don't think your a racist, I honestly like your posts (as long as it's not romelu related, agree to disagree there).

I apologize. Will do better to "reign it in" in the future.

Back to Pelle, looking at his stats he could be a late bloomer and we could get him in his prime. Didn't start really scoring consistently till 2012-2013 season at feyenoord. As long as he's healthy this could turn out to be a very astute signing.

fair enough, but considering some of the recent nonsense direct at Haf on that topic, it wasn't good timing (if there ever is)

Less said from now the better!

Ah, well, I wasn't aware of any other racism discussion. Did that happen in the Lukaku thread? If so, I tend to stay the fuuuuuuck out of there.

Haf, apologies if I hit a nerve there. I wasn't aware of an ongoing issue. I was just having a bit of a laugh.