IGNORED

Juan Mata

• 3 weeks later...

Mourinho showed why he's a grade one prick. Substituting a sub is humiliating and it looks as though his intention was to humiliate Mata. With the arrival of Pogba I'm sure Mata is now available. I'd love him to come here. He'd be appreciated and adored by us as I think he'd be a fantastic signing for us.

Some United fans are suggesting that this is a ploy to get Mata to hand in a transfer request. That way, it doesn't look bad on Jose for 'getting rid' of a fan/player favourite. It looks as if he's forcing the move.

All in all, Jose for whatever reason, has always been a grade A cunt when it comes to Mata.

He was subbed in the 93rd minute though, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. It's just part of time wasting surely?

he could have picked another player if that was the case.... its an unwritten rule in football.

He always does something like this to let the players know what he's about. I think its naughty.

he could have picked another player if that was the case.... its an unwritten rule in football.

He always does something like this to let the players know what he's about. I think its naughty.

I think his reasoning was pretty sound to be honest,Leicester were lumping balls into the United box from throw ins so he took his smallest player off

It would have been pretty stupid to take someone like Fellaini off in that scenario

For me it was purely tactical no more no less

I think his reasoning was pretty sound to be honest,Leicester were lumping balls into the United box from throw ins so he took his smallest player off

It would have been pretty stupid to take someone like Fellaini off in that scenario

Logically, IF he's telling the truth, it makes sense. But I'm with Haf, there's an un-written rule on subbing a sub unless the lad is injured or having a nightmare.

he bought on a 5ft 10 attacking midfielder only a couple of inches taller, hardly worth the ignominy for Mata - you just bring zlatan back.... look at how he is being with Schweinsteiger the man is off his rocker.

he bought on a 5ft 10 attacking midfielder only a couple of inches taller, hardly worth the ignominy for Mata - you just bring zlatan back.... look at how he is being with Schweinsteiger the man is off his rocker.

Listen, I would love us to sign Mata so hope you are right, but he isn't the first manager to take off a sub and he won't be the last and as I say I honestly believe his reasoning was sound