Gareth Barry...5

Arouna Kone...4

Gerard Deulofeu...2

Romelu Lukaku...2

Previous MOTM winners...

Yeovil (H)...Ross Barkley

Tottenham Hotspur (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye

West Bromwich Albion (A)...Mason Holgate

A few did their bit today all round decent performance... Gueye edges it by a nuns pube who's been absolutely immense from the first game over Williams who made some vital clearances and looks every bit the defender we needed

Stekelenburg deserve's a mention amidst all the talk of Hart Begovic etc he's been top draw and looks every bit the keeper United and Arsenal were after

Wouldn't have minded signing Arnautovic the man's an absolute handful a poor man's Ibra which isn't a bad thing

Great result

Edited by EFC-Paul

Actually the whole team was good. It was a joy to watch, even without open field goals. Stekelenburg, Gueye, Williams; Bolasie show what good signings they are. I admit that I estimated Gueye completely wrongly when the team signed him. Holgate showed that he's worthy of a spot in the starting line-up. Baines, Barkley, Barry and especially Koné are so much better than last season, Mirallas was being Mirallas again. Jagielka was maybe a bit shakey imo and Lukaku wasn't having a stellar day, but he did a lot of work for the team up front with link-up play.

Stek, Holgate, Gueye, Mirallas and Lukaku all impressed me today.

Has to go to Gueye though,if we can bring in cover for Lukaku and maybe someone to push Barkley for his place then we can push for CL this season.

Mirallas is like a new signing, the defence are now organised and have two top quality midfielders in front of them who almost refuse any team getting through to their defence. Holgate, although it's early, genuinely looks like a Stones with a cooler head, with better defensive ability.

A clean sheet is also a big boost. Can see us having a lot of them this season and can also see us losing no more than two at home. Goodison will be a fortress again and we can play on the counter as one of the better teams at it on the road.

The future is bright.

Ghana for me at the minute he is my new hero. Love the way he plays. McCarthy won't get a look in from now and if besic ever got fit that would be a good combo aswell. Thought Barry was superb alongside him and holgate was brilliant too. The whole team played well but Ross n rom made me scream sometimes. Oh yeah bolasie is going to do damage for us this season