IGNORED

The Run-up and battle for Europe this campaign

We could have been. If we'd have played for it and put pressure on Arsenal we only needed to be within 3 points of them for the final day.

We've dropped form this past 4 or 5 weeks and given ourselves no chance.

We were always going to drop points though Aiden, it was unrealistic to expect us to win almost every game so alls it needed was us to lose one and Arsenal to win one and it becomes insurmountable.

I'm happy with 7th this season it was always going to be a transition period for us.

We were always going to drop points though Aiden, it was unrealistic to expect us to win almost every game so alls it needed was us to lose one and Arsenal to win one and it becomes insurmountable.

I'm happy with 7th this season it was always going to be a transition period for us.

I didnt expect us to win every game, just look as if we believed we could have done. Which we didn't.

I'm happy with 7th but I'd have been happier finishing 7th actually trying to get to 6th.

I didnt expect us to win every game, just look as if we believed we could have done. Which we didn't.

I'm happy with 7th but I'd have been happier finishing 7th actually trying to get to 6th.

I'm sure they are trying Aiden mate, we've had a fantastic run it was bound to falter sooner or later. West Ham just spoiled the game and Chelsea are far better than us. We'll probably lose to Swansea as well as they are literally fighting for their lives, we'll beat Watford and get our obligatory twatting at Arsenal.

That's my prediction anyway.

Chelsea - 34 pld - 78 pts - 23 pts clear

Spurs - 34 pld - 74 pts - 19 pts clear

Liverpool - 34 pld - 66 pts - 2 pts from 4 games to go clear

City - 34 pld - 66 pts - 2 pts from 4 games to go clear

Utd - 34 pld - 65 pts - A Arsenal, A Spurs, A Southampton, H Palace (3 pts to clinch place above us)

Arsenal - 33 pld - 60 pts - H Utd, A Southampton, A Stoke, H Sunderland, H EFC (8 pts to clinch place above us)

Everton - 35 pld - 58 pts - A Swans, H Watford, A Arsenal

The mountain gets taller with each passing week but 6th is still in reach and 5th could be as well if you are an optimist of the highest order. EFC win and Ars/Utd draw and things get a little more interesting. As others have said thrilled with 7th but why not have something to cheer for over the next few weeks.

Well look at the games they have:

H Utd - Likely result would be a draw

A Southampton - have a good record against Arsenal, possible home win

A Stoke - stoke at home is a tricky game, possibly a draw or win, cant see a stoke win.

H Sunderland - might as well give arsenal the 3 points now.

H EFC - we are shite on the road, possibly a draw but probably a home win.

Edited by aaron

Well look at the games they have:

H Utd - Likely result would be a draw

A Southampton - have a good record against Arsenal, possible home win

A Stoke - stoke at home is a tricky game, possibly a draw or win, cant see a stoke win.

H Sunderland - might as well give arsenal the 3 points now.

H EFC - we are shite on the road, possibly a draw but probably a home win.

yeah they just got humiliated against Spurs. No St. Totteringhams day, if United are able to beat them i could see them collpasing as they just don't give a shit anymore.

It'd be amazing to go there for the last game knowing a win would get us 6th, be a massive motivation for the players. However we have to win our next two and the Swansea game is definitely giving me a squeaky bum, must-win for them; not going to be easy.