IGNORED

The Run-up and battle for Europe this campaign

Also, I think there's 34 days until they play us - in which they have 9 games ( cup semi included ) which is a game just under every 4 days. Despite their extra games I genuinely believe it's advantage us. Leicester, Tottenham and United all in a row before they play us.

I think Arsenal will come calling for Koeman if Wenger goes and I think he'll go as well.

Can't see it myself. There's a big project on here which he knows more about and Arsenal is a sinking ship.

Why would he leave for a club that will likely finish 1 place above us, with a lack of financial ambition and when their richest shareholder could potentially switch to Evertons board?

Can't see it myself. There's a big project on here which he knows more about and Arsenal is a sinking ship.

Why would he leave for a club that will likely finish 1 place above us, with a lack of financial ambition and when their richest shareholder could potentially switch to Evertons board?

Agree, talk down hear in gooner land was that Koeman was already slotted to replace Wenger, he must have known this when he left to join us. The way Arsenal are set up by the board is to qualify for the Champs league, not to win the title, I'm not saying they don't go out to win, but the board only puts enough money in to achieve the top four place.

If he goes Koeman will know that he will not have the resources he has here, and I would argue we have a better squad than Arse with more money to spend. If Koeman goes it will be to Barca.

Guest rusty747

Let's just keep winning the next game and see where it takes us. I fancy us to finish above at least one of Man U or Arsenal and possibly both. Man U have some very difficult games on their run in.

What's left:

Chelsea - 31 pld - 75 pts - 21 pts clear

Spurs - 31 pld - 68 pts - 14 pts clear

Liverpool - 32 pld - 63 pts - A WBA, H Palace, A Watford, H Southampton, A West Ham, H Boro

City - 31 pld - 61 pts - A Southampton, H Utd, A Boro, H Palace, H Leicester, H WBA, A Watford

Utd - 30 pld - 57 pts - H Chelsea, A Burnley, A City, H Swans, A Arsenal, A Spurs, A Southampton, H Palace

Arsenal - 30 pld - 54 pts - A Boro, H Leicester, A Spurs, H Utd, A Southampton, A Stoke, H Sunderland, H EFC

Everton - 32 pld - 54 pts - H Burnley, A West Ham, H Chelsea, A Swans, H Watford, A Arsenal

For the dreamers seems to me possibility of moving up table goes Arsenal, Utd, Liverpool, City. Still remains incredibly unlikely but it's so refreshing to be in April and have something to play for after the past two seasons...

First prayer answered, thank you CP. Many more needed.