IGNORED

The Run-up and battle for Europe this campaign

Neither was Sevilla.

true, but they've been in a bad run of form lately dropping points left and right. not to mention leicester get the "new manager boost". i love Sampaoli (one of my favorite managers out there) but his all out attack and high line press are the perfect formation for Leicesters Park the bus and counter.

If i'm giving leicester the benefit of the doubt a dortmund or man city draw would be ideal and they could get through. but i just don't see them beating the bigs of Bayern, Real, Barca, Juve, even Atletico (who play the same style but are a lot more talented so that park and counter is nullified).

Vardy a fucking cheat there, disgraceful.

It's not nice to see but I think the referee sent him off because they were both squabbling, but Nasri wad unlucky and already on a card. Stupid really from both of them. Well played by vardy he knew what he wanted and got it.

It's not nice to see but I think the referee sent him off because they were both squabbling, but Nasri wad unlucky and already on a card. Stupid really from both of them. Well played by vardy he knew what he wanted and got it.

That's not what I want to see on a pitch; well played for throwing yourself to the floor to get a fellow pro sent off? Not for me.

That's not what I want to see on a pitch; well played for throwing yourself to the floor to get a fellow pro sent off? Not for me.

Nasri shouldn't have fallen for it. I'd do anything to help my team win, no difference from that or Phil neville handballing it off the line, or claiming for a throwing when you know it's come off you.

What's Nasri doing looking for an altercation on a yellow, team down a goal and a man in a crucial game. Absolute wanker

True, but I can't stand Vardy, hes a complete wanker, him and the rest of Leicester squad. The fact that they went on strike to get rid of Ranieri is nothing short of disgusting.

Edited by London Blue

Bruno Martins Indi on Sky today saying that he wants to make his move to Stoke a permanent one and that the team is in a good run of form and their target is 7th and european football THIS season. :rofl:

Might as well shut this thread now. Oh well boys, at least we tried.

The Leicester players going on strike can't really be labelled as a fact.

That's all.

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Leicester stopped playing for Ranieri. As soon as he left they win 3 on the bounce and qualify for champion's league quarter final. I would say that is known and therefore a fact.

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Leicester stopped playing for Ranieri. As soon as he left they win 3 on the bounce and qualify for champion's league quarter final. I would say that is known and therefore a fact.

But they didn't go on strike...if they went on strike, they wouldn't play at all or turn up for training.

Therefore, it's not a fact that they went on strike.

I'm reading it as StevO taking the piss a bit and being lightly pedantic (oh that word!).

Don't shoot me down. I'm merely observing.

Interesting comment from Wenger this morning in his press conference...

"Our job is to do as well as we can until the end of the season. We want to play in the Champions League next season. We have a tough job because we have six or seven teams fighting for the places and how well we do until the end of the season will of course depend on that."

"Our job is to do as well as we can until the end of the season. We want to play in the Champions League next season. We have a tough job because we have six or seven teams fighting for the places and how well we do until the end of the season will of course depend on that."

Trying to put pressure on us? Nice of someone to finally acknowledge 7 teams, not 6 though.

bout time we get some respect

But they didn't go on strike...if they went on strike, they wouldn't play at all or turn up for training.

Therefore, it's not a fact that they went on strike.

I'm reading it as StevO taking the piss a bit and being lightly pedantic (oh that word!).

Don't shoot me down. I'm merely observing.

Just pissed off with players deciding when they play and when they don't. It shows a lack of respect to the club, the fans and football.