IGNORED

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

He's grown up allot this season, his passing and movement have come on leaps and bounds, and he has always had the ability to beat a man.

My only worry is that he has been playing in the middle and we are well stocked there.

Would prefer Demara Grey from Leicester anyway.

i'll take gray as well. Ox would be a great signing for Bournemouth.

Guest rusty747

Its all about the price and would he be prepared to come and fight for a place.

We are so well stocked in midfield now that he wouldn't really be guaranteed any more playing time with us than he currently is at Arsenal.

That said, if the price was right I would love to have him available as an option for us.

Its all about the price and would he be prepared to come and fight for a place.

We are so well stocked in midfield now that he wouldn't really be guaranteed any more playing time with us than he currently is at Arsenal.

That said, if the price was right I would love to have him available as an option for us.

wing wise we aren't, we have 3 players, Mirallas, Lennon and Lookman. two of those play off Rom majority of the time, the other isn't very good.

I think versatility will be the key with 'wing' targets. We don't seem to be using out and out wingers regularly hence Geri being let go and Lennon getting very little game time. Mirallas is a little more versatile and has got more game time as a result. Ox can play further up or further back centrally as well as on each wing so for me would fit the bill of the kind we're looking for.

Guest rusty747

I think versatility will be the key with 'wing' targets. We don't seem to be using out and out wingers regularly hence Geri being let go and Lennon getting very little game time. Mirallas is a little more versatile and has got more game time as a result. Ox can play further up or further back centrally as well as on each wing so for me would fit the bill of the kind we're looking for.

Agreed, so it all comes down to the price and the player's willingness to join us.

Guest rusty747

If we are going to play 3 at the back regularly then it's not an issue. The wing backs provide the width and we we would have Barkley and Ox just in behind Romelu in a 3-4-3.

Maybe, but that really makes competition for the midfield four tight and potentially squeezes out Lookman, Mirallas, DCL and leaves McCarthy, Barry, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Davies competing for 2 positions if the width is to come from Baines and Coleman.

Edited by rusty747