IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

12 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Four winner this round: barryj, nyblue23, Romey1878, and yours truly. We jointly lead for the month of April. For the season, aaron holds a 1-point lead over TonkaRoost. Per prediction, he's quite a way ahead of nyblue23 in second.

TlugxCj.png

If you want to stop predicting now then that would be great. Thanks.  @aaron

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Don't worry TR, he got a big fat zero this week; some people crack under the pressure of leading-he's bottling it:P.

Very tight though with three points covering the top five!

It's going to be a tense ending this season. I also wouldn't mind if you just went ahead and gave up as well.

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Mike is always there or thereabouts in these things. It’s really quite annoying :lol: 

Glad to be of service:P. Didn't we share the old Anusol Cup title one year? In fact I found the evidence! A decade back....where does the time go?

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, tonkaroost said:

I need details.

It was a competition that Pat (much missed ex-mod and one of TT's founding fathers) ran where you had to predict the result of every premier game, Australian site hosted it; don't remember how the scoring system worked.

Bit of banter from way back...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/topic/11545-anusol-cupthe-big-finish/?tab=comments#comment-123021

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

It was a competition that Pat (much missed ex-mod and one of TT's founding fathers) ran where you had to predict the result of every premier game, Australian site hosted it; don't remember how the scoring system worked.

Bit of banter from way back...

http://www.toffeetalk.com/topic/11545-anusol-cupthe-big-finish/?tab=comments#comment-123021

I loved that comp. I think I won it outright one year after we shared it but my memory isn’t what it was :unsure: