IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

On 2/10/2018 at 15:20, chalkpie said:

I think Shukes prediction is good.....and that is coming from somebody who was tied for bloody first!

Several people have made conditional predictions this season, and I've honored every one so far. Often, I'm unavailable during the hour before kickoff, when we learn the starting XI, so I can sympathize with the practice. So Shukes' prediction is fine with me.

Since the team sheet is being leaked every Friday night, though, there should be less need to make conditional predictions. ;)

Good on you cos i havent got a clue how to work it out, hence i dont do it very often.  Might have been  easier to follow  it if it was like the BBC predictor.

One point for correct Result.  Home, Win, Draw.

Two points for correct Scorer.  Everton scorer.

Five points for the exact correct Score.

Full of admiration for Steve for keeping on top of such a complex mixture of results.

On 17/02/2018 at 15:45, Bill said:

Good on you cos i havent got a clue how to work it out, hence i dont do it very often.  Might have been  easier to follow  it if it was like the BBC predictor.

One point for correct Result.  Home, Win, Draw.

Two points for correct Scorer.  Everton scorer.

Five points for the exact correct Score.

Full of admiration for Steve for keeping on top of such a complex mixture of results.

I second that well played Steve very decent of you, although you might have my score wrong sure I should be at the top😁