IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

5 hours ago, rubecula said:

thanks for doing this comp for us Steve, I have really enjoyed it (yes I know I am crap at it but it makes the little triumphs come to mean something)  I hope to do it again next season.

Rubes, you must be crap, you are two points behind me.😊

Yes, and I second that,  thanks Steve - brilliant.

13 hours ago, rubecula said:

thanks for doing this comp for us Steve, I have really enjoyed it (yes I know I am crap at it but it makes the little triumphs come to mean something)  I hope to do it again next season.

You're most welcome. It's fun for me too, especially slipping in those extra points to myself that you guys don't notice. ;)

For the penultimate game of the season, congratulations to plaidharper, Sir McGiven, and myself for predicting the correct score - but not the goalscorer. With one game to play, the three of us are tied for the lead for the month of May. For the season, the top three are unchanged (since all made the same prediction). Right now, nyblue23 leads by a whisker over TonkRoost, but aaron, Romey, MikeO, and barryj can still win it. Per prediction, aaron has a solid lead, but a 10-pointer could yet oust him.

As MikeO mentioned, I would ask that the six contenders for prediction champ each send their score and scorer information to me via PM. I'll post the information after the final game is over. Unfortunately, I shall be traveling from London to Nice that afternoon, but I'll do my best to post the final results promptly.

RmOYyy6.png