IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Sunday October 22nd

markjazzbassist

Got to use Mirallas for some creativity, and Lookman. Klassen shouldn't even be on the bench, in what scenario would you think he would be useful to bring on? Sigurdsson and Keane not contributing enough. Koeman's handling of Barkley was rubbish, at his best Ross is exactly what the team needs at the moment IMO. I wanted Koeman to do well but he is not what I expected, no feel for the club and counterproductive behaviour towards good players and supports rubbish players.

2 minutes ago, Duane said:

Got to use Mirallas for some creativity, and Lookman. Klassen shouldn't even be on the bench, in what scenario would you think he would be useful to bring on? Sigurdsson and Keane not contributing enough. Koeman's handling of Barkley was rubbish, at his best Ross is exactly what the team needs at the moment IMO. I wanted Koeman to do well but he is not what I expected, no feel for the club and counterproductive behaviour towards good players and supports rubbish players.

Keane was horrible.... super slow and out of position...specially last few games...Sigurdsson? Is he an Everton player? ....i thought our most expensive player was Sigurdsson's grandpa..

1 minute ago, xsaint08 said:

Keane was horrible.... super slow and out of position...specially last few games...Sigurdsson? Is he an Everton player? ....i thought our most expensive player was Sigurdsson's grandpa..

With Keane, he has come from a defensive team, a really organised team and been thrown into one that is all over the place. He has all the tools but isn't being used effectively. 

First half was the first time this season we've held a formation, Gana aside who put in one of the worst performances ever. An accidental assist from a tackle doesn't hide the fact we should have been 3 down in about 10 minutes as he kept going to the ball rather than sticking to his man/position. Time and time again Arsenal waltzed through the middle. It's fitting that Koeman's inability to see the flaws in Gana will be the reason he gets the chop. Every man and his dog knew Gana would be sent off. As soon as he was sent off Niasse should have been on for DCL. Again, too slow to react, much like most of his signings; I'm looking at you Gana, Schneiderlin, Keane, and Sigurdssen. I bet they all dread piggy in the middle during training, reactive over paid wankers.

Koeman and that lot need to be fucked off the payroll. Koeman is up there with MO'N, terrible manager who has squandered millions. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

With Keane, he has come from a defensive team, a really organised team and been thrown into one that is all over the place. He has all the tools but isn't being used effectively. 

No doubt, the manager has to take responsibilities as well...at the same time, i feel keane performance is below par last three games at least... seems more like, he is there for the numbers or to fill the space up for the 11 ..

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

When we played them last season Mee was the standout defender. Think we bought the wrong one. 

I'm just thinking about Martinez and that he was superior to Koeman. Yes, both failed, but Martinez had much smaller budget and actually he bought much better players. I thought bringing Niasse was hilarious decision, but he's our better striker right now. Even Oviedo was class compared to Cuco, but heavy injury ruined his development. I keep thinking what could Martinez do with the money Koeman spent this summer, and where we were going to be at this very moment under Martinez.

6 minutes ago, Haiku said:

I'm just thinking about Martinez and that he was superior to Koeman. Yes, both failed, but Martinez had much smaller budget and actually he bought much better players. I thought bringing Niasse was hilarious decision, but he's our better striker right now. Even Oviedo was class compared to Cuco, but heavy injury ruined his development. I keep thinking what could Martinez do with the money Koeman spent this summer, and where we were going to be at this very moment under Martinez.

Thought brian was a moyes signing wasn't He?

1 minute ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Thought brian was a moyes signing wasn't He?

Shit, you're right.

4 minutes ago, Bluemineck said:

You wouldn’t want him back when Koeman goes though would you? Understand what you are saying but it’s lesser of two evils that’s all. 

Of course not.

We were absolutely annihilated today- how we got in at half time 1-1 was nothing short of a miracle. They carved us open without getting out of second gear it was like men against boys and at times felt like a training ground game.

We chased shadows all game, at one point 3 of our players tried to head the same ball- there was no Arsenal player was within 5 yards of it yet 3 of our players jumped and clattereed in to each other, the forwards were falling over each others feet, Keane was ball watching like a fucking schoolboy for at least 2 of the goals, Ozil who’s 2foot nothing scores a fucking header, Williams should have been sent off first half, it was clear as day Gana was going to get sent off.

There is no fluidity, no shape no dynamics to the team, it’s like a bunch of strangers are playing together- we were absolutely drubbed and 9-2 wouldn’t of flattered Arsenal.

Well done Vlasic and Pickford- the rest can fuck off big time I’m fucking sick of it.

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

Martinez had no clue on how to defend. Well, it turns out RK doesn't either - ironic coming from a class defender himself. 

I have kept out of the Koeman sacking forum but now its time he went, We are tactically inept we are technically inept, We have no idea what we are supposed    to be doing.

For gana to carry on tackling like that was only a matter of time for the red the manager should have seen that everyone else could.

The midfield have no idea who they are supposed to pick up, they have no idea about tracking back, and no ball winner in front of the back 3/4

The ozil goal was a prime example of how bad we are, a man who closes his eyes when he heads it and hates contact of any kind wins a ball in our 6 yard box.

The money spent so far apart from pickford, seems to have been badly invested on the evidence seen so far this season. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Gana was our best player first half imo; I know we all see things differently but for me that's just insane.

He left a massive whole through the middle. You could see everyone had a man then Arsenal would simply square the ball to someone completely unmarked as Gana was sucked towards the ball leaving a huge gap in the middle.

We're the only team in the prem that consistently gives away chances through the middle. It's embarrassing.