IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aaron said:

Hes on the Jim White show on talksport today

He's every-fucking-where.

The reason? Said it before, but it's entirely to keep himself relevant in the early season so that when struggling clubs panic his face is firmly in their mind.

I fucking hate the man and his 24/7 self-promotion. Even worse is that people are willing to let him do it.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The reason? Said it before, but it's entirely to keep himself relevant in the early season so that when struggling clubs panic his face is firmly in their mind.

I fucking hate the man and his 24/7 self-promotion. Even worse is that people are willing to let him do it.

Interesting that Sky aren't pushing this story. He's clearly got hangover style pictures of Sky presenters/executives (Jim White) in compromising situations.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's so image-conscious and thin-skinned it's sad. To be a football manager, you have to be able to take mountains of abuse, no matter how unfair you think criticism gets. 

Under mountains of pressure, Martinez was still polite and cordial here, Koeman still cool and collected. Allardyce? Combative and defensive.

Sam expects to be treated like royalty, no matter where he goes. Better fit for tv than on the touchline.

• 2 weeks later...

The fat bellend now thinks Hugo Lloris has been hard done by, he was given a £50k fine for drink driving but the big lard arse thinks that's too much and it should be the same amount across the board, that a regular joe and Lloris should be paying the same amount. Absolutely not. He is out of touch with reality massively, the lies he tells himself that he fully believes is shocking, he could do with a mental test.

16 minutes ago, aaron said:

The fat bellend now thinks Hugo Lloris has been hard done by, he was given a £50k fine for drink driving but the big lard arse thinks that's too much and it should be the same amount across the board, that a regular joe and Lloris should be paying the same amount. Absolutely not. He is out of touch with reality massively, the lies he tells himself that he fully believes is shocking, he could do with a mental test.

He's a prick.  Ever seen the footage of his fat balloon head mate "Alan brazil" failing a breath test? Pure arrogance.

These so called celebs think they can do what they want.

Brazil talks about alcohol every day.... it's obvious to everyone bar himself that he needs to sort his attitude out to it and he shouldn't be glorifying it. 

Just now, hafnia said:

He's a prick.  Ever seen the footage of his fat balloon head mate "Alan brazil" failing a breath test? Pure arrogance.

These so called celebs think they can do what they want.

Brazil talks about alcohol every day.... it's obvious to everyone bar himself that he needs to sort his attitude out to it and he shouldn't be glorifying it. 

Oh it was on Brazil's show and he AGREED with fat Sam. Brazil is a alcoholic, he often mentions going for a few scoops when he finishes his show which is at 10am. 10 in the morning on the ale. His show jingles often refer to him drinking alcohol.

Jim White has actually slated them both on his show today, well I say slated he has made a point of how they are wrong and turned it into a talking point today.

The likes of Brazil does so much harm... he talks about having a glass of "nice" wine like he's a connosuier ... absolute bollocks. He wouldn't be talking about it's quality if it was 1.5% proof.... he would sooner drink donkey piss at 15% cos it will do the job...

A few years ago I found myself drinking too much. As soon as I realised it was making me depressed and not on the top of my game I did something and changed my lifestyle - you have to listen to yourself. But having gobshites like Brazil on the radio trying to convince himself and the world that drinking everyday after the show is "ok" is awful.  He makes it sound like an episode of "cheers".... 

Now to top it off he is saying a drink drive fine equating to a third of a weeks wages is too much.  Get him off the radio and censor that gobshite allardyce. 

1 hour ago, aaron said:

He's right. Lloris should be fined the same percentage of his annual salary as a regular Joe should be fined of his salary. (But I don't think that's what he meant.)

My personal opinion is that those in the public eye should be fined a higher percentage than the rest of us. With notoriety comes responsibility.

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

My personal opinion is that those in the public eye should be fined a higher percentage than the rest of us. With notoriety comes responsibility.

Not that I'm one that holds a grudge😉.

Surely your point is that popularity comes with responsibility, when you get to notoriety you've gone past just "being in the public eye" to doing something censurable?

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

He's right. Lloris should be fined the same percentage of his annual salary as a regular Joe should be fined of his salary. (But I don't think that's what he meant.)

What he meant was say me and you get fined £500 so should Lloris, not the £50k Lloris has had to pay. I agree that if your a public figure than an extra percentage should be paid. Lloris wasn't even given the same percentage as a regular Joe, he reportedly earns £150k p/w and £50k fine is pish. One of my friends got done being over the next morning and had to pay 125% of his monthly wage in instalments. So for me Lloris has got off easy.

If Sam had his way, what's £500 to a footballer these days? Its like £5 to the average man. The man is deluded to fuck, probably believes he is destined to manage Real Madrid one day.

6 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Disagree. 

Also, the whole "role model" argument is nonsense and hints at a greater problem, the lack of adequate parenting in society. 

3 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Disagree. 

Also, the whole "role model" argument is nonsense and hints at a greater problem, the lack of adequate parenting in society. 

Simple fact is people in the public eye get paid more money as a result of their exposure. When they negatively impact this image they should pay the price - the sane way that when they win "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" they get allsorts of advertisement deals etc. 

Fines for this sort of thing should definitely be based on income (not being in the public eye or being a role model), IMO. As has already been said, £500 to the average person is a punishment but if you fined someone like Lloris that amount they wouldn't even notice it was gone. So how could it possibly be a deterrent to them?

At the end of the day footballers think they are unaccountable and can do whatever they want. They should get slammed because they have literally no excuse for drink driving. He could have left that car there and never went back to it ever again and not miss it. The car was covered in sick and he had to be assisted out of the vehicle. Let’s get it right the likes of Messi and Ronaldo evade tax and get a slap on the wrist and then just agree to pay back £17 mill. Anyone else would be locked up for years. On a footnote I cannot listen to that fat cunt on the radio he is just horrible 

On 14/09/2018 at 07:46, Cornish Steve said:

On 18/09/2018 at 11:19, Finn balor said:

At the end of the day footballers think they are unaccountable and can do whatever they want. They should get slammed because they have literally no excuse for drink driving. He could have left that car there and never went back to it ever again and not miss it. The car was covered in sick and he had to be assisted out of the vehicle. Let’s get it right the likes of Messi and Ronaldo evade tax and get a slap on the wrist and then just agree to pay back £17 mill. Anyone else would be locked up for years. On a footnote I cannot listen to that fat cunt on the radio he is just horrible 

The problem is that for certain things, they are. A first drunk driving offense in either of our countries rarely leads to jail time; it’s all about the fines and legal fees racking up. Unfortunately, you would literally have to fine Lloris almost his entire net worth in order to phase him. Proportional fines would still do nothing. Fining someone £500 who is worth £5000 hurts, as they’ve only got £4,500 left. Fining someone £10 million when they’ve got £100... meh. They’ve still got £90.