IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44154432

Allardyce was heavily criticised by Everton fans for the team's style of play under him, but he feels the dissenting voices drowned out those who supported him.

"I think there were certainly more Everton fans who were happy with what we were doing and going in the right direction than the ones that weren't," he said.

"Those who show discontent are the ones who are more open and vocal about it. I would say most of them didn't want me out."

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

The guy is living in a parallel universe.

• We've seen fan negativity to a few managers in recent years, but none was as vocal and intense and unanimous as witnessed against this crook. How can anyone seriously entertain the idea that one percent, let alone a majority, of fans support him? He's serious deluded.
  • The media keep suggesting that he fixed a mess of a defence. That's really not true. We were missing the very heart of our defence, with Martina, for example, who's not good in the first place, playing out of position. As Mike pointed out, Coleman was out, Baines was out, Funes Mori was out. Wasn't Jagielka out at one point? The crook sorted out the square root of nothing: He just looked good when these guys came back.
  • We were NOT in relegation trouble, so I wish the media would stop saying so. Unsworth had as good a points record as Sam; the difference is that he'd built some momentum. I'd argue that Sam's initial success was the direct result of this momentum. As Sam's influence took effect, we did worse.
  • In previous years, a team with fewer than 50 points would have finished in the bottom half of the table. This year, we had 49. In Martinez' final year we had 47. I don't see 49 points as something to boast about.
  • The most disappointing thing for me was his throwing Unsworth under the bus. "The defence was a mess", "he was out of his league", "he couldn't cope", etc. This was unjustified. Claiming the 4-0 win over West Ham as his own was sickening.

During Sam's time, I saw no strategy, just a boringly predictable tactic for not losing. There was no ambition, no excitement, no hope, no pride, and no improvement. Youngsters were cast aside. Players were criticized for a single mistake. Confidence players lost confidence. Professionals, especially the older players, never came out with positive statements but bit their tongues. These months were dismal.

I challenge Sam to find a single fan who's disappointed he's gone. Personally, I'm over the moon that he's been fired, and, as far as I can tell, so is everyone else.

On 30/11/2017 at 22:52, hafnia said:

The players deserve him.... they deserve to get absolutely stripped and micromanaged from set pieces etc.

They have let us down badly along with the previously mentioned nob heads. 

Enjoy training boys. 

Let's just say the players are probably made up now and thinking "lets' crack on".... for me though too much damage has been done.  A good few should no longer be allowed to wear the shirt. 

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

didn't know he had a son, what's his deal?

He posted this on Twitter the bellend, delusional prick like his old man, he got shot down rapidly though 

"Just watched Atletico Madrid win the Europa League Final 3-0. Don’t play very attractive football though do they. Their fans can’t be happy with that..."

• 2 months later...

Did we not put in any terms on his severance pay to stop him from opening his trap?

I can't stand the slob.  Calling Marco Silva "mario" isn'tt even subtle (not the first time).... it's ignorant, rude, and borderline racial. 

We need to stop our staff giving interviews and their time to such media outlets who court this corrupt man. 

With 10 men (9 of whom were allardyce players) Silva had our team attain more shots on target than allardyce achieved in over 50 percent of his games with us. 

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

Think it says more about the players. Given Alladyce was on a short contract he was seen as no more than a supply teacher with the players not giving it their all. 

We made our bed with this appointment with premature panic. Just glad this stain on our history stopped when it did

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The dick head is everywhere at the moment. Got to keep himself in the public eye for when another chairman shits his pants early.

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He dick head is everywhere at the moment. Got to keep himself in the public eye for when another chairman shits his pants early.

It was a very accurate post the first time mate ;)