IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

11 hours ago, c1982 said:

Had to turn it off before my tv got smashed... it was set up for him to play the ‘poor old Sam’ card after doing an amazing job to get Everton to 8th - it was cringe worthy. He did say there is a meeting this week then he’s off on holiday but he didn’t say when exactly. Seen a couple of tweets suggesting the meetings would take place down in London where SSN studio is.

Another example of sam and his media chums. He gives them material so they love him. 

When Sky say 'Sky Sports news understands....', they are rarely wrong.

Looks like it's on folks.  I still have reservations about Silva but right now I am just ecstatic about the fact Sam's gone.  I'll get around to hating Silva if we haven't won everything by November 😀.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11373494/sam-allardyce-to-leave-everton-with-marco-silva-preferred-replacement

Sam Allardyce is set to leave Everton in the next 24 hours, thats all i needed to hear to come back to this site. Been staying away because I'm so pissed off at the club for letting it go this far. (have been watching the matches but its hard to be positive when this giant turd is in charge of the team)

Will be happy to see him go but am still worried for the future of the club. Poor recruitment has been the fundamental problem; no manager could get much out of the present squad. We need a complete overhaul and that's going to take time (and patience). Not sure why we're going after Silva, either. Sure, it will be nice to feel like we're starting again, but the players aren't going to be replaced overnight. It's staggering how few decent players we have, or even waiting in the wings. So, although it will be a relief to flush this season down the toilet, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a few more like it before the drains are properly cleaned. 

2 hours ago, Peter H said:

Sam Allardyce is set to leave Everton in the next 24 hours, thats all i needed to hear to come back to this site. Been staying away because I'm so pissed off at the club for letting it go this far. (have been watching the matches but its hard to be positive when this giant turd is in charge of the team)

Tough start for Djurgarden as well, pal.

40 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

Tough start for Djurgarden as well, pal.

I know its not been a good year so far. At least Djurgården won the cup. So one title in the bag. League is only 9 games old so theres plenty of time to climb up. Only 11 points to the lead. lol

4 hours ago, Peter H said:

they miss spelled 48 hours!

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

When he does go he I reckon it will be with a confidentiality clause. I think he was brought in till the end of the season with silva lined up but now there is emery etc out there should we be looking at higher ?

he will go to a CL side.  Spain, France, i doubt we would even have a chance.

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

When he does go he I reckon it will be with a confidentiality clause. I think he was brought in till the end of the season with silva lined up but now there is emery etc out there should we be looking at higher ?

Emery will be back at Sevilla. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I know they don’t take their new roles until June, but I hope Sams meeting is with the new board and they don’t stand for his negative excuse making shit!

That meeting should just involve them saying bye to him. Don’t even let the fella get a word out. 

I really do not get the hatred for FS. He's done a job, and I think he already knew he was out at the end of the season. He can't exactly start admitting to this whilst he's manager at our club. The whole hatred thing is embarrassing. Anyone of you's who were backed into a corner would have been cutting in your comments to save face. I don't want him as our manager but this whole witch hunt is an absolute embarrassment for our club. Why would any other manager with a pedergree want to come to this club if he's served the same shit as what FS has.

He's hopefully on his way out now, but he's played us like a bunch of idiots, holds out for 18 month contract,  achieves the basic task of staying in the premiership, realises he isn'tt liked here, realises he probably won't serve the full 18months, sets the team up to play negatively, gives negative and derogatory towards the players press conferences, end of season gets the sack with full payout of contract, off he goes on holiday, and will probably get another fire fighting job mid way though next season with similar money.

Anyone else wish they could have a similar business model for themselves?

What punishment? The kopites went out of their way to tap up VVD quite publically, “stopped” when asked and a short time later, lo! VVD signed! There was no punishment there, why should there be for approaching an unemployed manager?

For the record, I still think our pursuit of him was disgraceful and a complete contradiction to Everton values and conduct