IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:You have to say the magic words, "'I do not want you to fulfil that contract'" Barry. If enough of us do it it could be as big as, "I'm Spartacus!"

The one person who needs to say it is Moshiri, so I’ll say it for him “ I do not want you to fulfill that contract so fuck off”  

Thats it done should be in the Echo Monday  

34 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

I actually think Sam's done a great job and should stay. I mean he is a former England Manager. Oh and please make Gana captain for his match losing performances this year.

don't worry we are all hoping klopp does a klopp and bottles the brighton match and CL final.  don't you have some buses to throw rocks at or something?

i'm starting to think Rooney may be trying to influence Farhad with all this DC united stuff.  He realizes sam has to go and farhad is dragging his feet so he's told his agent to leak the negotiations to the press and see if Sam will get the sack or not to decide what he does.

intelligent if so, and could be a lot of gratitude his way if Moshiri realizes his international marketing man in Rooney is gonna be gone so he sacks Sam.

4 minutes ago, c1982 said:

There’s a lot of tweets from fan sites/ ‘ITKs’ hinting at Silva. I’d be happy with this - liked what he did before we rocked the boat with Watford and got a tune out of a hopeless Hull but too little, too late. Did good work in the transfer market with both.

It would make a lot of sense. With a lot of guesswork you'd think that as part of his dismissal he wasn't allowed to take another job (or specifically the Everton job) before the end of the season.

I’d be happy with that. It would be strange for us to go after him in such a big way 6 months ago and then completely disregard him now. 

Is he the answer? I’ll be honest,  I’m not 💯 % sold on him yet, but he did do decent / good work at both Hull and Watford so get him in! 

I’d have pretty much have anyone rather than Allardyce so my judgment maybe slightly clouded !!