IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

He’s here now so I’ll get behind the team... again.

I hate saying that as it implies I am hanging onto scraps... which I am.

well if he steadies the ship and gets us results then I’ll be interested to see what he does in January. Moshiri says he has his backing and will help him bring in who he wants, so let’s see.

would be nice for a performance tonight in Unsys last game. A thank you and take care from the players while also showing their new boss watching what they can do.

COYBs!

This appointment gives me massive massive doubts about the future of the club. I just can't help but think we will be the next Villa. The guy has won nothing. Has a track record of buying yard dogs and plays hoofball. Complete panick appointment in my opinion. When you look at the score lines Koeman was bringing in compared to the dross Unsworth served up we should have held on to Koeman. This is a massive step backwards and gives me massive doubts about Moshiri

4 minutes ago, MC11 said:

This appointment gives me massive massive doubts about the future of the club. I just can't help but think we will be the next Villa. The guy has won nothing. Has a track record of buying yard dogs and plays hoofball. Complete panick appointment in my opinion. When you look at the score lines Koeman was bringing in compared to the dross Unsworth served up we should have held on to Koeman. This is a massive step backwards and gives me massive doubts about Moshiri

To be fair the guy has never had the funds to spend- His most expensive signing was 15.75 million on Any Carroll. Buying yard dogs is what you do to keep teams in the prem. 

I don't think we are in any position to talk about great transfer coups- especially after this summer.

12 minutes ago, MC11 said:

Sorry can't think of a worse appointment. On par with Pardew. What a massive massive step backwards. We are in shit 

Nobody else wanted it- do you think he was first choice? There’s a reason we left him swinging initially and that was because he was always the choice if we literally had no place to go. The fact that no one of any reputable standing would touch us should tell you alls you need to know about the state the clubs in. No he’s never won trophies but he’s not been brought in to win them he’s been brought in to keep us up.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Nobody else wanted it- do you think he was first choice? There’s a reason we left him swinging initially and that was because he was always the choice if we literally had no place to go. The fact that no one of any reputable standing would touch us should tell you alls you need to know about the state the clubs in. No he’s never won trophies but he’s not been brought in to win them he’s been brought in to keep us up.

You are summarising from what's been in the media. I'm pretty sure Dyke and Silva would have taken it if their clubs would have allowed it. If we'd really of pushed we'd have got them. From what I can gather we've just had no ambition to go and get a decent manager. This is a really really bad time to support this club 

7 minutes ago, MC11 said:

You are summarising from what's been in the media. I'm pretty sure Dyke and Silva would have taken it if their clubs would have allowed it. If we'd really of pushed we'd have got them. From what I can gather we've just had no ambition to go and get a decent manager. This is a really really bad time to support this club 

Watford reported us to the FA MC we were warned off. You’re summarising what you haven’t read, it’s no different and we’ll never truly know but 6 weeks have gone by- if they wanted Allardyce from the start he would have been in long ago - it’s clear as day we can’t get who we want so have had to take him imo.

7 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Watford reported us to the FA MC we were warned off. You’re summarising what you haven’t read, it’s no different and we’ll never truly know but 6 weeks have gone by- if they wanted Allardyce from the start he would have been in long ago - it’s clear as day we can’t get who we want so have had to take him imo.

Threatened to rather than actually did, right?

17 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Either way we look at it we've ended up with a really poor candidate. If we truely have gone back to our 3rd/4th choice it shows what ambition this board have.... Pretty much none 

I’m not arsed one iota about his bribe allegations or whythe FA sacked him- it’s rife in football so lets not pretend there’s only a corrupt few. I am arsed that he’s not the type of manager with the style of football I want at my club but if he keeps us up I’ll make me peace with the whole sorry saga.