IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

• Romey 1878 changed the title to Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

People tend to show themselves for what they really are when the chips are down....

The arrogant tit thought he and his media chums could wrangle a bit of sympathy and support at our expense ....  He knew his number was up so started feigning offence at the club making boardroom changes without telling him and his team?!

Fuck off hippo head.  Take your expensively assembled crew of coaches and yes men with you. 

Sadly for the premier league we will probably see him take the reigns of someone like Huddersfield in November after sunning himself in Benidorm for 5 Months

At last. Glad we have seen sense.

He was never a good fit for our club but was the by product of some poor internal decision making, planning and timing.

Yes, a small thanks for the stability. But that's all. He knew he was only here for 6 months and played the situation very well...fair play to him. You only live once and he's now settled for life, as are his kids and grandchildren.

We move on. Really hope we all, from the boardroom to the fanbase, have learnt a lot from recent happenings and can get back to being a good club with dignity.

On a bus to Cornwall and am checking the site at the first opportunity. When I couldn’t find the Crooked Sam thread, I knew the news must be good. WHOOHOO. 

Now we can get a real manager, not someone with the humility of Donald Trump, the ethics of Al Capone, the footballing nous of Oliver Hardy, and the looks of Catweazle. 

Thank you, Mr Moshiri sir, and sorry for occasionally doubting you. 

29 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

On a bus to Cornwall and am checking the site at the first opportunity. When I couldn’t find the Crooked Sam thread, I knew the news must be good. WHOOHOO. 

Now we can get a real manager, not someone with the humility of Donald Trump, the ethics of Al Capone, the footballing nous of Oliver Hardy, and the looks of Catweazle. 

Thank you, Mr Moshiri sir, and sorry for occasionally doubting you. 

Steve, you were a tad unfair on Oliver Hardy.

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

Was out of WiFi zone when this came through, just got a text from Josh, fucking happy days.

Coincidentally this is the first day on hols that I've worn an Everton shirt, it won't be the last:jumpforjoy:.

Unless we appoint Pardew! :violent: