IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

You haven't a clue about Liverpool's rail network. Not a clue.

And you are full of shit.

Kirkby does not run direct to Huntscross, Southport runs to Huntscross.

If you think I'm going to go running to get you links and maps to prove it you don't know me very well. I'm far too lazy for starters, there is only one Fido round here and that is you and you are trolling this board with mass spam about putting grounds in stupid places trying to wind people up with clicks and bites.

Everyone knows there are no shops, pubs, food outlets etc round Finch Farm it's just smack bang in the middle of nowhere. It's by an airport?? Fucking whoopy doo, wonder how many scoucers or people from surrounding Liverpool areas are going to fly in, I'll be looking for an Easyjet fastpass to get me from Litherland there every season for sure!! There's no trainstations for miles around there you're just a troll why don't you give it up and shove your mass train set up your arse.

Report that to a mod as well you bellwhiff.

And you are full of shit.

Kirkby does not run direct to Huntscross, Southport runs to Huntscross.

If you think I'm going to go running to get you links and maps to prove it you don't know me very well. I'm far too lazy for starters, there is only one Fido round here and that is you and you are trolling this board with mass spam about putting grounds in stupid places trying to wind people up with clicks and bites.

Everyone knows there are no shops, pubs, food outlets etc round Finch Farm it's just smack bang in the middle of nowhere. It's by an airport?? Fucking whoopy doo, wonder how many scoucers or people from surrounding Liverpool areas are going to fly in, I'll be looking for an Easyjet fastpass to get me from Litherland there every season for sure!! There's no trainstations for miles around there you're just a troll why don't you give it up and shove your mass train set up your arse.

Report that to a mod as well you bellwhiff.

come on Pad, we've got enough to do! No need for name calling, please stop

I don't understand all the hassle on the location of the new stadium. It will eventually get built where it will get built. None of us will have any say or influence on the decision. Some will like the location, some won't. Absolutely pointless arguing about it now.

I don't understand all the hassle on the location of the new stadium. It will eventually get built where it will get built. None of us will have any say or influence on the decision. Some will like the location, some won't. Absolutely pointless arguing about it now.

You could say the same about the manager, any players we sign, and so on, so actually we could only talk about the matches.

The journos need to stop writing about it. In that last piece they talk about the water front stadium surrounded by the new sky scrapers, it paints an amazing picture. It's hard not to be excited by the prospect. I hope it's not another let down.

The journos need to stop writing about it. In that last piece they talk about the water front stadium surrounded by the new sky scrapers, it paints an amazing picture. It's hard not to be excited by the prospect. I hope it's not another let down.

It doesn't sound great though. All this build up and yet, some how, we know the outcome (if we're being honest with ourselves)

Guest John Burns

1. Kirkby does not run direct to Huntscross, Southport runs to Huntscross.

2. Everyone knows there are no shops, pubs, food outlets etc round Finch Farm it's just smack bang in the middle of nowhere. It's by an airport??

Number 1. The line from Kirkby does run to Hunts Cross. The current service does not. A Kirkby to Hunts Cross train is just scheduling services.

Number 2. I can't believe anyone would write that. LOL. If a new stadium was built at Finch Farm refreshment outlets would be built. Duh!

Edited by John Burns

Number 1. The line from Kirkby does run to Hunts Cross. The current service does not. A Kirkby to Hunts Cross train is just scheduling services.

Number 2. I can'rt believe anyone would write that. LOL. If a new stadium was built at Finch Farm refreshment outlets would be built. Duh!

You seriously think people would start pubs there based on about 30 days of business per year? There's fuck all else there, so the rest of the year they'd have practically no customers.

You seriously think people would start pubs there based on about 30 days of business per year? There's fuck all else there, so the rest of the year they'd have practically no customers.

Charge £20 a pint, £10 a pie, £5 a packet of crisps. Sorted!

Number 2. I can'rt believe anyone would write that. LOL. If a new stadium was built at Finch Farm refreshment outlets would be built. Duh!

It doesn't run to Huntscross you have to change at Sandhills. Do you think they'll change the whole rail network to suit Everton? Don't be so stupid.

Yes lets pick a place that'll cost tens of millions more because it's in the middle of nowhere when we could build one in the docks where it's right in the middle of everywhere.

You're a troll this will be the last time I respond to your drivel.

Beat it.

Think his point is that the tunnels and rails are there but not used currently

Matt the trains to Huntscross run on the Southport line the Kirkby trains run on an entirely different line mate they are not going to change the whole infastructure of Merseyrail to suit Everton. You can get to Hunts Crosx no probs but not on the Kirkby line that runs from Ormskirk to Liverpool, he clearly has no idea what he is babbling about as he keeps saying you access it from Kirkby which I've told him you don't on numerous occasions.

Greg O'Keeffe disagrees with him though; prepare for abuse Greg!

Credit it to him, he's determined is our JB

Courage of your convictions I applaud, and being in a minority is no bad place to be; but when everyone else on the planet disagrees with you and your only response is to respond with condescension and abuse you lose the high ground and any credibility completely.

I don't think our John intends to be a troll. He obviously has a bit of passion for this subject, but is almost a bit too obsessive about it! He seems to have a 'geeky' amount of knowledge about train lines within Liverpool. And as Matt says, I read his comment as meaning the line exists but us not currently used.

And as Mike said, if he could maintain his stance without insulting others, he'd probably be listened to a bit more.

I can imagine him in a public debate scathing anyone who disagrees or offers a different opinion.

I don't think our John intends to be a troll. He obviously has a bit of passion for this subject, but is almost a bit too obsessive about it! He seems to have a 'geeky' amount of knowledge about train lines within Liverpool. And as Matt says, I read his comment as meaning the line exists but us not currently used.

And as Mike said, if he could maintain his stance without insulting others, he'd probably be listened to a bit more.

I can imagine him in a public debate scathing anyone who disagrees or offers a different opinion.

Fuck me, how many times do I have to say this.... BOTH lines are used, the tracks from Ormskirk runs through to Liverpool Central, the trains from Southport run to Hunts Cross. They both share a track at Sandhills. Here one heads off towards south Liverpool the other goes in to Liverpool city centre. There are no "other tracks" they are all used to get to certain parts of the city.