IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

22 hours ago, Palfy said:

What a testament to the people of Liverpool blue or red, I was born in Newcastle raised in Swindon which I’m proud of, but it pails into significant to the feelings I get being an Everton supporter, for me there’s nothing better it’s magical. 

Love it palf. Was your dad an evertonian then?

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

At least you’ve got see some of the glory, I was born in 87!

I did mate and for me living in Swindon with friends who’s family’s originated from London so were all Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea supporters I was looked at like I had to heads, and then the eighties hit and I was king pin nobody took the piss for years. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I did mate and for me living in Swindon with friends who’s family’s originated from London so were all Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea supporters I was looked at like I had to heads, and then the eighties hit and I was king pin nobody took the piss for years. 

Ha ha brilliant 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everton released designs in July for the £500m development on the north Liverpool waterside, which features a brick, steel and glass design which takes inspiration from historic maritime and warehouse buildings nearby.   I WONDER  HOW MUCH IT WILL COST WHEN IT IS  COMPLETED AND HOW MUCH A TICKET WILL COST

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, StevO said:

Looks great, but apart from the car park what else has changed?

Seems they’ve removed Everton from the window? I hope that’s not the case, it was one of the few things I liked from the original proposal. Can’t remember details from the previous video so can’t see many changes. Seems to be more brick around the stadium in pillars too. it’s all certainly grown me overall. 

also, what are wind baffles?!

open.aspx?ffcb10-fec31770706d0379-fe681071706400797115-fe40157075640579731572-ff68177071-fe5b11767263057e7513-ff951678

08cdaebc-2393-41fc-8e01-c6d309c0ef3b.jpg
Final stadium designs revealed ahead of planning application submission 

For many reasons today is a major milestone in the history of our great football club. 

I’m delighted to be able to share with you some images of the stunning final proposed designs for our potential new home at Bramley-Moore Dock. These images form part of the detailed formal planning application for the 52,000 seater stadium that will be submitted today to Liverpool City Council.

From its inception, we’ve always believed that this project can be a game-changer for North Liverpool – truly transformational, kick-starting the regeneration of the northern docklands, contributing a £1bn boost to the city region’s economy, creating up to 15,000 jobs and attracting 1.4m visitors to the city each year.

9661b92a-285a-4f6c-87d4-fa5506566588.jpg

The vast amount of feedback and overwhelming support we received through our consultation has shown that the people of Liverpool understand that The People’s Project isn’t just about a new football ground – it’s about regeneration, jobs and social value. 

At the heart of our stadium proposal is a stunning brick, steel and glass stadium which takes its inspiration from the nearby historic maritime and warehouse buildings. 

Feedback from our record-breaking public consultation, which you and others attended in your thousands, alongside a range of detailed technical assessments have helped us to evolve the design. It means the multi-storey car park has been relocated from its previous waterfront location and integrated within the stadium to create one impressive standalone structure, while additional environmental measures, including wind baffles, have been incorporated into the final proposals. 

a1b2e4c1-c6dc-4ff3-9e1f-59695d84a2c8.jpg

The design of both the North and South stand lower tiers will make it possible to adopt rail seating and, should legislation change in the future, they could be converted into areas for safe standing. 

We have invested an enormous amount of resource and effort in creating this design, that not only respects and looks at home in a dockland setting but will restore and preserve the historic features of the dock and, importantly, open a currently inaccessible site to the public.  
9e5e5b7f-902c-4fac-b807-75a9220d3253.jpg

Getting this right has always been our priority. Bramley-Moore Dock sits in the city’s World Heritage Site and its status as a Conservation Area have been fundamental to our thinking. We have worked closely with Liverpool City Council and heritage organisations as the plans have evolved and our final proposals include a significant amount of environmental remediation work, along with measures to restore and preserve key aspects of the dock. 

This includes the site’s Grade II Listed Hydraulic Tower which would be restored to create a unique visitor offer, attracting tourists on non-matchdays; and a water channel to the west of the stadium will be maintained to ensure the visual continuity of the dock system – a key feature of the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage Site. .

To see a fly-through of our proposed stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock please click here.

We are immensely proud to submit these proposals for what I believe is one of the most exciting development projects in world football. 

Once again on behalf of Everton Football Club let me thank for your continued support, commitment and passion and may I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Colin

1d961928-d250-4e30-b019-9f53d7816098.png
Colin Chong
Stadium Development Director
Everton Football Club
468474ae-f6f9-434a-8215-cdb4ac3b2eb8.jpg 035e5999-2f18-4799-95fb-f0f89e9afac6.jpg 017174f2-ab3e-47d2-b6e5-be46128043b2.jpg 47a277bf-0160-4531-af63-e49ea3b66a2c.jpg 9d77e19e-4416-431f-a8ee-3154194fa6a4.jpg
5fc3475f-ebac-4bac-90e9-6b74e8e3e28d.jpg fa34542f-98c6-4f2f-a06a-b987db38c613.jpg ef660f1a-8aff-489a-a821-30045ad2dc83.jpg 6b8343d0-df53-4398-a279-479e69cb5a0a.jpg 3901c407-f27a-4eec-abfd-9ccd37f7dee5.jpg a3db0414-634f-4abc-ae4d-5fcb862b9fb7.jpg e7c27422-0f3e-4efb-9008-c37f94371b60.jpg 78101d85-a3a0-4b8a-b84a-50fa4961184b.jpg 3e610d6f-8a1c-408f-8c15-4c1f9386dc80.jpg
© 1878 - 2019 Everton Football Club. Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 4EL, GB

You are receiving this email as you previously subscribed to hear about Everton News. You can manage your subscription preferences
 here
Please do not respond to this email as it has been sent from an unattended mailbox. If you wish to contact us you can do so
 here.

Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Seems they’ve removed Everton from the window? I hope that’s not the case, it was one of the few things I liked from the original proposal. Can’t remember details from the previous video so can’t see many changes. Seems to be more brick around the stadium in pillars too. it’s all certainly grown me overall. 

also, what are wind baffles?!

The wording from the windows has definitely gone. 

im guessing the wind baffles are the bits off wall sticking out in each corner. Might just stop the wind blowing as strong where the fans are stood? No idea really. 

Wind baffles are shields that prevent the waste from extractor units being blown back down and stopping further waste air escaping. 
So in essence they help extraction units to work to their full potential by aiding the air to escape from the unit. 
But please don’t take my word for it, but we fitted them on a hotel roof to aid the kitchen extractors, and the terminology used for what we fitted was wind baffles, but there could be loads of things called wind baffles.