IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

I have great seats in the Lower Gwlady but it’s taken me years and several moves to get them

It’s kind of like a little community because I’ve been sitting next to the same people for years. I was hoping they would just say ok you are in GT3/4 now so you can all move en masse to the equivalent are in the South stand

5 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I have great seats in the Lower Gwlady but it’s taken me years and several moves to get them

It’s kind of like a little community because I’ve been sitting next to the same people for years. I was hoping they would just say ok you are in GT3/4 now so you can all move en masse to the equivalent are in the South stand

That just might happen yet. There are more decisions to be made yet. 

7 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

I’m disappointed there are no standard seat in the main stand where alll the hospitality is going, I wanted to be near halfway line with my back to the river as it’s going to be flippin cold and windy in winter.

That’s the same as Goodison though right? No decent seats available in the main stand in the middle. 
To be fair, they would be the best seats in the house so they should be sold at a premium if the club want to make more money. 
Just try to get in the upper east stand? 

19 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

I’m disappointed there are no standard seat in the main stand where alll the hospitality is going, I wanted to be near halfway line with my back to the river as it’s going to be flippin cold and windy in winter.

I wanted the same are you saying we can’t go in the west stand ?

3 hours ago, patto said:

I wanted the same are you saying we can’t go in the west stand ?

We can but not in the centre part, it’s to the sides.

14 hours ago, StevO said:

That’s the same as Goodison though right? No decent seats available in the main stand in the middle. 
To be fair, they would be the best seats in the house so they should be sold at a premium if the club want to make more money. 
Just try to get in the upper east stand? 

Not really, I’m on Top Balcony and pretty much on the centre line, 10 to 15 rows high up would have been good if a little quiet, as it stands it will be very quiet in that area.

I have put upper east as first choice then west either side of the corporates as 2nd and 3rd.

I’ve also asked if they will be selling the seat from Goodison once we vacate, I’m desperate to have mine.

15 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

We can but not in the centre part, it’s to the sides.

Not really, I’m on Top Balcony and pretty much on the centre line, 10 to 15 rows high up would have been good if a little quiet, as it stands it will be very quiet in that area.

I have put upper east as first choice then west either side of the corporates as 2nd and 3rd.

I’ve also asked if they will be selling the seat from Goodison once we vacate, I’m desperate to have mine.

Are we going to get a choice where to sit. 
either side on the west side will do preferably the south side. 

3 hours ago, patto said:

Are we going to get a choice where to sit. 
either side on the west side will do preferably the south side. 

Hopefully yes, the main part of the survey was asking for preferences on how ST will be allocated.

1 How long they have been held ( my choice )

2 First come first served

3 Ballot

4 No of away games attended ( I think,  can’t remember exactly).

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Hopefully yes, the main part of the survey was asking for preferences on how ST will be allocated.

1 How long they have been held ( my choice )

2 First come first served

3 Ballot

4 No of away games attended ( I think,  can’t remember exactly).

No 1 is my choice it’s got to be that 

away games comes last 

On 22/10/2023 at 12:13, patto said:

I don’t know how I done it I messed my reply up on the return choices and can’t seem to go back to start so I never forwarded my choices. 

It’s just getting a general feeling of what the fans want. It’s not your personal choice. 

21 minutes ago, StevO said:

😂 Why do you think I work in an office? 

I’ve got something in the back of mind that’s telling me you are predominantly office based and you occasionally go out on field trips to meet clients, and that you head a small team with in the company you work for. If that isn’t the case then my crystal ball isn’t working properly and I will have to send it back to Hogwarts for a replacement😉

On 25/10/2023 at 23:35, Palfy said:

I’ve got something in the back of mind that’s telling me you are predominantly office based and you occasionally go out on field trips to meet clients, and that you head a small team with in the company you work for. If that isn’t the case then my crystal ball isn’t working properly and I will have to send it back to Hogwarts for a replacement😉

We’ve both been on TT for a very long time. My job has always been based around a workshop, with an office, well actually it was five workshops with five small teams in the last few years of that job. But a few years ago I changed to a slightly different position in a very different company, with a much bigger and field based team. My office is now across the landing facing my bedroom and in the driveway. 

But should you need to refresh your tooling, give me a shout. I might know some people. 😉

8 hours ago, StevO said:

We’ve both been on TT for a very long time. My job has always been based around a workshop, with an office, well actually it was five workshops with five small teams in the last few years of that job. But a few years ago I changed to a slightly different position in a very different company, with a much bigger and field based team. My office is now across the landing facing my bedroom and in the driveway. 

But should you need to refresh your tooling, give me a shout. I might know some people. 😉

Ok thanks 🙏 Crystal ball sent back 😎

I was over in Liverpool on Monday looking for a new car, drove along Derby Rd a few times, the ground is looking really impressive from their, went down to Regent Rd, and close up its just awesome, with the roof shape finished. It gave me goose bumps, leaving Goodison will be an emotional day, moving in to BM will be equally so.💙

11 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

I was over in Liverpool on Monday looking for a new car, drove along Derby Rd a few times, the ground is looking really impressive from their, went down to Regent Rd, and close up its just awesome, with the roof shape finished. It gave me goose bumps, leaving Goodison will be an emotional day, moving in to BM will be equally so.💙

The roof seemed a lot lower than the initial images had led me to believe, which was my biggest criticism at first glance. I thought the drawings looked like a flying saucer had parked on one of the old warehouses! But seeing it in real life the roof doesn't seem that way and, with it being more sunk into the design than i thought, its almost intimidating.

I'm a convert and very happy my initial reaction was very wrong. 

Out of interest, has anybody see any sort of projections of what sort of additional revenue the new stadium is expected to generate per year.? It will have increase capacity, probably an across the board ticket price increase, significant corporate packages,  increase general match day spending in and around the stadium, non footballing events.

20-30m a year? More?

2 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Out of interest, has anybody see any sort of projections of what sort of additional revenue the new stadium is expected to generate per year.? It will have increase capacity, probably an across the board ticket price increase, significant corporate packages,  increase general match day spending in and around the stadium, non footballing events.

20-30m a year? More?

A lot will depend on price of season tickets I’m expecting at least an extra £100 per ticket. 

On 28/10/2023 at 07:04, Matt said:

Did they? Either way it looks really good in reality 

Yeah, if you want I’ll be really geeky and find which page of the planning application update it’s on. I have way too many PDFs saved on my phone. 😂

When they took the car park off the west stand they lowered the roofs highest point, by changing the degree of the curve.