IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He played really well.

I did want to sub him once Burnley went down to 10 men though, simply because Oliver would have been looking to even it up.

Then I thought, but who would replace him and simply crossed my fingers on both hands :lol:.

Exactly what I said - Oliver was being an absolute prick.  Was surprised he gave the red card. Linesman on main stand side in first half was appalling too. 

gomes gave us composure we've not seen in a long time.  I'd drop doucoure for Gomes and have Onana and Garner with him, let Gomes be the roamer 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Yep. Gomes didn't deserve dropping 

The dropping of Gomes says everything we need to know about Dyche, his tactics and abilities as a manager. 
Honestly is there anyone on here who believes Gomes should have been dropped, and if there is meet me in the car park so we can sort this out properly 😡

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

The dropping of Gomes says everything we need to know about Dyche, his tactics and abilities as a manager. 
Honestly is there anyone on here who believes Gomes should have been dropped, and if there is meet me in the car park so we can sort this out properly 😡

I can only assume that it was more of a saving him for Sunday because Dyche has been talking him up for a good while, even during the time he was out injured.

I still didn't like it though. Not at all.