IGNORED

Site's downtime between 8-10 March

Louis

47 minutes ago, MikeO said:

We've always been about quality over quantity. Occasional issues aside that stands for me; I don't want 300 guys on answering posts that have been responded to in the few minutes it takes me to answer one. It's more personal, we're all "mates" who sometimes fall out but pretty much always kiss and make up, wouldn't have it any other way.

Does that mean I have to go 😢

On 14/04/2019 at 00:19, Bill said:

Here we are on Saturday match day and there's six people on the site, it keeps on losing the members.

I apologise if I’m wrong here - but it seems to me you are constantly trying to highten issues you have on this forum after you’ve advertised the link for your own forum. I personally think it’s to try and get more members for your forum and I think it’s actually really disrespectful to the people who put a lot of time into this forum.

7 hours ago, Btay said:

I apologise if I’m wrong here - but it seems to me you are constantly trying to highten issues you have on this forum after you’ve advertised the link for your own forum. I personally think it’s to try and get more members for your forum and I think it’s actually really disrespectful to the people who put a lot of time into this forum.

Fuck me the bomb has been dropped.

14 hours ago, Btay said:

No need to apologise mate, a lot of people on here have the wrong impression of me, maybe I'm not that good at putting things across.

Now let me give you a bit of history about myself, apart from the site owner Louis, nobody has been on TT longer than me, I'm now into my sixteenth year, I was a mod for eight years before I gave it up after a disagreement with my fellow mods. I went away and decided as a  project I'll build a forum of my own which I did and i still have it today, it doesn't do much business in fact its hardly used but its somewhere I can go when TT is offline. 

I So I toddle off to my forum and play around with it, I may change the colour scheme or add some more Everton pics in the albums, but always going back to TT to see if its back online yet because I won't go to any other EFC forum,  you can't have any banter, conversations, or even an argument with complete strangers.

Thats the reason why I try to get Toffeetalkers to go to a forum where you don't feel like an outsider, you can enjoy it much better when you know everybody.  Once TT is back online you will all go back to it, as I will because its in my blood an will always continue to be.

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

No need to apologise mate, a lot of people on here have the wrong impression of me, maybe I'm not that good at putting things across.

Now let me give you a bit of history, apart from the site owner Louis, nobody has been on TT longer than me, I'm now into my sixteenth year, I was a mod for eight years before I gave it up after a disagreement with my fellow mods. I went away and decided as a  project I'll build a forum of my own which I did and i still have it today, it doesn't do much business in fact its hardly used but its somewhere I can go when TT is offline. 

I So I toddle off to my forum and play around with it, I may change the colour scheme or add some more Everton pics in the albums, but always going back to TT to see if its back online yet because I won't go to any other EFC forum,  you can't have any banter, conversations, or even an argument with complete strangers.

Thats the reason why I try to get Toffeetalkers to go to a forum where you don't feel like an outsider, you can enjoy it much better when know everybody.  Once TT is back online you will all go back to it, as I will because its in my blood an will continue to be.

Fair play Bill very well put and level headed you must have had a good nights sleep 💤😁

You know Bill your right when you say people can get the wrong impression of people it’s easily done, we don’t converse that often more maybe because I had you down as a miserable ☹️ sod hence my early comment, well you have proven me wrong you wanker 😂👍

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Fair play Bill very well put and level headed you must have had a good nights sleep 💤😁

You know Bill your right when you say people can get the wrong impression of people it’s easily done, we don’t converse that often more maybe because I had you down as a miserable ☹️ sod hence my early comment, well you have proven me wrong you wanker 😂👍

You see what I mean, you couldn't do that with strangers on any other forum. 😁😁

6 hours ago, Bill said:

Now let me give you a bit of history, apart from the site owner Louis, nobody has been on TT longer than me, I'm now into my sixteenth year, I was a mod for eight years before I gave it up after a disagreement with my fellow mods. I went away and decided as a  project I'll build a forum of my own which I did and i still have it today, it doesn't do much business in fact its hardly used but its somewhere I can go when TT is offline. 

Thats the reason why I try to get Toffeetalkers to go to a forum where you don't feel like an outsider, you can enjoy it much better when you know everybody.  Once TT is back online you will all go back to it, as I will because its in my blood an will continue to be.

Fair enough Bill! 

Its definitely a special place on here.

On 13/04/2019 at 13:44, Paddock said:

Fair enough- if that’s what it takes then I can live with it. If I have to look at that ugly woman with the bug fat arse with the caption “ find your black woman now” caption once more though I may have to stab my eyes out with a fork.

Just to clear up- her colour has nothing to do with it - the fact she looks like an bloated ex crackhead with an arse like the back end of the 55 bus is the issue.

Fuck off Pad that’s one of my new girl friends 😀

On 13/04/2019 at 13:45, Paddock said:

Also does this mean donations are no longer required or still needed to run the site?

Since I put the adverts on, on 10 March 2019, it's earned £17.09 in that tme.

The site costs around £50 per month. It doesn't cover costs, but it's better than nothing.

I also had to renew the toffeetalk.com domain this week and the GoodisonPark.com one is up for renewal soon.

41 minutes ago, Louis said:

Since I put the adverts on, on 10 March 2019, it's earned £17.09 in that tme.

The site costs around £50 per month. It doesn't cover costs, but it's better than nothing.

I also had to renew the toffeetalk.com domain this week and the GoodisonPark.com one is up for renewal soon.

That’s a lot more than I expected to be honest! So 1 ad covers 33% of the site costs? That’s not bad at all