IGNORED

Predict Our Results: 2020-2021

Cornish Steve

My apologies for the delay. It seems the games didn't start until later today, and our church had its first service with singing and no masks in over 14 months - so we celebrated Pentecost outside with cheese-steaks. Given the time zone difference, it meant I was tied up. For some reason, I couldn't log in to the site from my phone.

Here are the two predictions made, and I shall generate the final standings right after...

Romey: City 2-0 Everton (none)

dunlopp: City 3-1 (Everton) Richarlison

The results are in, and last year's joint-champ was pipped at the post. Congratulations to this season's undisputed champion: Romey. By finishing strong, he won for the month of May, for the season as a whole (by a single point), and  per prediction. Well done to all those who beat 'TT Average', which is always difficult to do. This season, those achieving the feat are Romey, dunlopp, markjazzbassist, and (per prediction) Sibdane.

Vj0SDh3.png

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

The results are in, and last year's joint-champ was pipped at the post. Congratulations to this season's undisputed champion: Romey. By finishing strong, he won for the month of May, for the season as a whole (by a single point), and  per prediction. Well done to all those who beat 'TT Average', which is always difficult to do. This season, those achieving the feat are Romey, dunlopp, markjazzbassist, and (per prediction) Sibdane.

Vj0SDh3.png

Wasn’t expecting that! Dunlopp being too optimistic by thinking we’d score saved my arse :lol:.

2 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Vj0SDh3.png

Well done Rom you managed to get away with your missed predictions, and thanks Steve for running this again I know and appreciate it takes up so much of your time. 

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Like Palfy said, thanks for running the competition, Steve. It makes the season more fun, especially when it gets a bit shit to watch as it’s been the past few years. 

Well said and congrats Mark, four stars on your shirt now; not quite as many as six obviously:otvwhistle:.

I'll be back next year, was rebuilding this.

23 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Wasn’t expecting that! Dunlopp being too optimistic by thinking we’d score saved my arse :lol:.

The only reason I was even in it on the last day was because I usually predict pessimistically, and the one time I think optimistically that we'll score 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Congrats, Romey. Disappointed I couldn't go back-to-back, but you'll be a nice place-holder for the crown till I win it back 😛