IGNORED

Predict Our Results: 2020-2021

Cornish Steve

Results after the Palace game (round 29).

Well done to Palfy for predicting the correct score. You now lead for the month of April. For the season, markjazzbassist is now tied for the lead with Romey, although six of us are within just two point. Per prediction, Sibdane leads - having forgotten to make predictions on strategic weeks!

nXDi2Fb.png

7 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Here are the results for round 30 (versus Brighton).

Dunlop wins the round by predicting no Everton scorer. Palfy, by predicting a draw, retains his lead for the month of April and takes the lead over Romey for the season. For points per prediction, Sibdane leads by a whisker.

MGV2Tvj.png

I didn't realise you lost points for not predicting!

That will teach me to not read the rules :)

Thanks as always Cornish! 👏

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I didn't realise you lost points for not predicting!

That will teach me to not read the rules :)

Thanks as always Cornish! 👏

The reasoning behind this was selfish. Quite often, we'd see a number of new faces (usually new forum members) who'd make one or two predictions and then disappear. This just adds more work for me. So, I now deduct a point for no prediction and added another rule that removes anyone whose point total drops below -3. That way, I can remove most of the non-participants.

It does also encourage you to remember. :)

Here are the scores after the Spurs game.

Congratulations to Matt for winning this round (is that the first time this season?). For the month, dunlop has overtaken Palfy for the lead. dunlop now leads for the season, and is the only one of us to beat the weekly forum average. For point per prediction, Sibdane maintains a slim lead over Romey, Bailey, and dunlop.

i4YRV7z.png

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Here are the scores after the Spurs game.

Congratulations to Matt for winning this round (is that the first time this season?). For the month, dunlop has overtaken Palfy for the lead. dunlop now leads for the season, and is the only one of us to beat the weekly forum average. For point per prediction, Sibdane maintains a slim lead over Romey, Bailey, and dunlop.

i4YRV7z.png

My meteoric rise to the top of the month was short lived, easy come easy go😫