IGNORED

Predict Our Results: 2020-2021

Cornish Steve

Here are the results from round 22, the match against Fulham. Our predictions were perhaps the worst ever, and only one person (Boston Toffee) managed to secure two points (one for predicting Fulham would score twice and the other for making a prediction that was better than average (albeit being three goals out). Congrats to Boston Toffee, though, for winning this round. TT Average leads for the month and the season. For the month, Finn balor and Sibdane are tied for second place, and for the season, Romey and Sibdane are tied with me for second place. Sibdane leads for points per prediction (see - there are benefits to having missed making two predictions!).

XmnLDWW.png

As we head into the derby match, here are the scores from round 23. Congratulations (again) to Boston Toffee for winning the round (jointly with me this time around).  Putting aside TT Average (which leads for the month and the season), dunlopp9987 has taken the lead for February, whereas I've reclaimed the lead for the season. Sibdane leads per prediction.

gIQ10tz.png

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

As we head into the derby match, here are the scores from round 23. Congratulations (again) to Boston Toffee for winning the round (jointly with me this time around).  Putting aside TT Average (which leads for the month and the season), dunlopp9987 has taken the lead for February, whereas I've reclaimed the lead for the season. Sibdane leads per prediction.

gIQ10tz.png

Did I not predict the City game? Fucks sake, what an idiot.