IGNORED

Predict Our Results: 2020-2021

Cornish Steve

10 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Just two rounds to go, and there's no change at the top after round 36. For the second week in a row, someone managed an unwanted 10-pointer, this time the recipient being Matt.

Wqsb7vC.png

Confirmed my points record safe for another year than.😎

2016/17, 114 points, average exactly 3.0 ppg.

Lightweights:P

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Fair play, Romey. That might wrap up the title for you this year. 

*shakes fist while simultaneously patting you on the back in congratulations*

I've got the score right quite a few times this season but not once managed a 10 pointer. If I'd got even one this season I'd be going into the final game very confident!

7 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Everton 2-1 Wolves

DCL

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Fair play, Romey. That might wrap up the title for you this year. 

*shakes fist while simultaneously patting you on the back in congratulations*

Still tight, Mark will get five points but you'll get two (correct outcome and GD), maybe three (depending on average) so you'll still be ahead. It's PM your prediction to Steve time though, to avoid any underhand tactics. Good luck to you both, one of you (or both) will join me as a multiple winner so consider yourselves honoured to be potentially in the company of greatness.😂

Just now, MikeO said:

Still tight, Mark will get five points but you'll get two (correct outcome and GD), maybe three (depending on average) so you'll still be ahead. It's PM your prediction to Steve time though, to avoid any underhand tactics. Good luck to you both, one of you (or both) will join me as a multiple winner so consider yourselves honoured to be potentially in the company of greatness.😂

I'm already a multiple winner, I won it outright once and jointly with you once!

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm already a multiple winner, I won it outright once and jointly with you once!

Results as far as I can see.

14/15 Romey 1878 95pts (ave 2.5)
15/16 MikeO 105 (ave 2.84)
16/17 MikeO 114 (ave 3.0)
17/18 nyblue23 99 (ave 2.68)
18/19 Cornish and Palfy tie 97
19/20 dunlopp9987 and MikeO tie 118 (ave 3.19)

We tied in the Anusol one year though, one of us is confused (me most likely:unsure:).

Anusol new trophy2011.jpg

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Results as far as I can see.

14/15 Romey 1878 95pts (ave 2.5)
15/16 MikeO 105 (ave 2.84)
16/17 MikeO 114 (ave 3.0)
17/18 nyblue23 99 (ave 2.68)
18/19 Cornish and Palfy tie 97
19/20 dunlopp9987 and MikeO tie 118 (ave 3.19)

We tied in the Anusol one year though, one of us is confused (me most likely:unsure:).

Anusol new trophy2011.jpg

I didn't realise you were just talking about Steve's competition, so fair do's!

Here's the scoreboard as we enter the final round of the season, and it remains close at the top. Congratulations to Romey for winning this round by predicting the correct score. He leads dunlopp by 2 points for the month of June. For the season (the one that really counts), dunlopp leads Romey by two points, and the race is now between the two of them (since I can't catch them unless Romey forgets to predict and I score a 10-pointer). Per prediction, their positions are reversed with Romey holding onto the lead.

As always, I would ask dunlopp and Romey to message me their predictions for the final round, and I shall post them as the final game begins.

NJLgQXu.png