IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (FA Cup Home) Sunday 24th January

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Those passes from James are mind boggling.  Couldn't even begin to think of the millions of bits of data getting processed in his brain to do that. 

First off its the ability to see that at pitch level and then to work out the weight of pass against the run of the defenders and his target. ...... Insane. 

He basically has a PhD in ballistics, and he's been imperial so far tonight - seeing several moves ahead of everyone else.

Just now, Formby said:

Absolutely! First album I ever bought - Live and Dangerous - although Visconti later said only the drums were - they overdubbed everything else...

I thought that was a myth?  Still - it's the best live album ever.  That version of Rosalie is astonishing.  Was there a band that did the harmonised guitar riffs that Lizzy?

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

I understand it's against a team near the bottom of the championship table, but we're looking like we did at the beginning of the season. Confident, assured, positive football

Don’t forget they are there because they were deducted six points. They aren’t a bad team at all.

Carlo just got it right tonight. Knowing the opposite right wing is tricky and fast... Godfrey instead of Digne.

Our one-touch football is superb.

This is the best we've seen James in ages too, he's being given tons of space don't get me wrong but he's looked a class above everyone around him, it's like he's playing FIFA against a three year old. 

I don't think anyone has been off the pace mind, we've put in a solid first 45 that we can certainly build on. Unlucky not to be two (or more) ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Don’t forget they are there because they were deducted six points. They aren’t a bad team at all.

Carlo just got it right tonight. Knowing the opposite right wing is tricky and fast... Godfrey instead of Digne.

Digne not even on the bench maybe not fit.