IGNORED

West Brom (Away) Thursday 4th March

MikeO

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I don't actually think DCL chance was as easy as it's being made out to be.   Keeper was positioned perfectly and DCL too central. 

It should have been though Haf. I think DCL approached it all wrong which meant he needed to snatch at it. Looked like he took a step to the side to me.

I agree though it wasn’t as easy as made out, I just think it’s because Dom got his movement wrong.

I think their extra man in midfield is causing the most problems. I’ve lost count of him times Gomes has gone to close down ( slowly ) and Ben passed around. Slight tweak to formation for me. 3 cb’s, Digne & Iwobi width with Gomes and Doucoure, Bernard drift inside and find space between the lines. 2 up top.

If Dom finish’s that it would have shattered WBA who have played well only to have been behind, need an early goal after the restart 

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I thought how did he miss that then I realised he was more than 2 yards out 

So I was right he hasn’t scored from that far out this season, he had all the time and space to finish that, but decides to go for pace instead of placement, I got paid to score goals and that’s the attempt of someone who lacks confidence still in his own ability. 

52 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Is it me or is Iwobi looking leaner and leaner with each game?

Reminded me of predator when he took the throw in.

Harsh people moaning about his crossing when he's got no options on. Barely see an Everton player in the box through all the West Brom shirts.