IGNORED

New Kits 2021/2022

I like the idea, but I don’t like the detail. 

I hate when a stripe or a sash breaks for a sponsor logo. They could continue the sash and do the Cazoo in white. The names and numbers on the back will be white anyway. The crest and Hummel badges could be white too, so it all ties in. 

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Thanks for your input Gok Wan.😂

I have a very visual brain Mike, the details do my head in. 
If this is as on the photo it’s so close to being perfect that’s it’s annoying that a professional designer doesn’t see or doesn’t care about what happens to the shirt after it’s handed over to the club and have league badges, names and numbers. Just make it all fit. 

Leeds home kit this season, white with all blue details. They use black names and numbers. Stupid!
Newcastle make the same mistake almost every year. They will have a blue sponsor on the front and then put red numbers on the back. 

These kind of idiots will wear a suit with black shoes and a brown belt. 😂

I'm not blown away by it, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of the shite that has come out so far (such as that laughable Chelsea shirt). I can also appreciate where Hummel are coming from too, rather than just lashing a design together they've tied it into the Black Watch and our history which always gets a thumbs up from me. 

I do wonder if the home shirt will look back to a historical year as opposed to a "new" design, perhaps a take on the 1985 shirt? Perhaps the the chequered NEC shirt?

Edit: Some more screens;

I think it's fantastic.

Now I just await the reveal of the other two in the increased hope it won't be the same template. Obviously the home will at least look different visually because there'd be no slash across it for sure (you'd think anyway!) but they could still have the same collar etc. Hummel usually do well at designing different kits though so I think last season was a bit of an anomaly because we didn't sign up with them until quite late and they were rushed.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'm not blown away by it, but it's nowhere near as bad as some of the shite that has come out so far (such as that laughable Chelsea shirt). I can also appreciate where Hummel are coming from too, rather than just lashing a design together they've tied it into the Black Watch and our history which always gets a thumbs up from me. 

I do wonder if the home shirt will look back to a historical year as opposed to a "new" design, perhaps a take on the 1985 shirt? Perhaps the the chequered NEC shirt?

Edit: Some more screens;

Is that a sown on badge then? It looks better quality than on this seasons at least.

Edit -

while the crests on all three 2021/22 kits will be woven with an embroidered finish.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

I wish our kits still had stiched on badges not these shite plastic sticker ones that come off after 5 washes. 

Next years are stitched on, "the crests on all three 2021/22 kits will be woven with an embroidered finish" as Romey has already mentioned. You can see if you zoom in.

Badge.JPG

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Next years are stitched on, "the crests on all three 2021/22 kits will be woven with an embroidered finish" as Romey has already mentioned. You can see if you zoom in.

Badge.JPG

Thanks mate it looked plasticy on the first photo, glad to see they've binned it after the poor quality badge last season. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

I've pre-ordered it and I never do that.

Likewise. Also got a bloody bargain on this year's full kit for my grandson, he's seven and has just joined started playing with his local club; shirt £8, shorts £2 and socks £1. He's going to love it!

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Have they put the prices up this season?

I don't remember what the launch price was last season, even if it has gone up you're getting free delivery this year so won't amount to anything. The £1.99 "handling charge" is a new one on me though.

26 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I think that shirt is designed to give the opposition a migraine.

Just been to look at it. 
I swear, what’s wrong with these companies? Why does a football shirt have to “take inspiration”? And from a kaleidoscope of all things. 
And then let’s randomly throw a yellow nike tick on there too? 

5 minutes ago, StevO said:

Just been to look at it. 
I swear, what’s wrong with these companies? Why does a football shirt have to “take inspiration”? And from a kaleidoscope of all things. 
And then let’s randomly throw a yellow nike tick on there too? 

Just having a closer look, why does the lion on their badge have his head on backwards?:huh: