IGNORED

Joaquin Correa

• 1 month later...

If around £17M is a starting bid - then he does not sound like a player who would break the bank. I would guess around the £25-30M mark

Sound like a few clubs are interested. Think we would have to be say to him that he is being signed as a first 11 starter. 

It would give us breathing room for a James or Richy sale if either of these is truly on the cards this summer. 

I don't mind seeing others move on if quality is coming in. 

Sounds like he can play a number of positons, so one for the starting 11. I think if the club have one eye on Richarlison moving for big money next season - it would make very good sense to bring in a player of this quality for the front line. It would give him a good season to bed in to the squad while Richy is still here. Not that he would be a direct replacement for Richy. 

With his versatility he would help give us great cover to the offensive line.  

4 hours ago, Btay said:

Now he has said nothing advanced with us. Makes you think there’s a big element of pissing in to the wind with these guys

It looks like he doesn't have as much inside knowledge when it comes to us based on this summer. Got Max Aarons massively wrong earlier in the summer as well.

Disappointing because he's usually very reliable.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

It looks like he doesn't have as much inside knowledge when it comes to us based on this summer. Got Max Aarons massively wrong earlier in the summer as well.

Disappointing because he's usually very reliable.

Yeah a lot of these ITK’s remind me of those mates who tell you to buy shares here there and everywhere. A few hit and they don’t shut up reminding you but the other 80% that are shit, dead silence

4 hours ago, Btay said:

Yeah a lot of these ITK’s remind me of those mates who tell you to buy shares here there and everywhere. A few hit and they don’t shut up reminding you but the other 80% that are shit, dead silence

It’s called law of averages recommend a lot and your bound to get a hit sooner or later, and it’s the same with all the transfer rumours in various threads most are made up by Journalists selling stories to fill their columns, and some even in the heads of members after a while you don’t know what to think or believe, but it makes for good reading so I will keep on participating. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

It’s called law of averages recommend a lot and your bound to get a hit sooner or later, and it’s the same with all the transfer rumours in various threads most are made up by Journalists selling stories to fill their columns, and some even in the heads of members after a while you don’t know what to think or believe, but it makes for good reading so I will keep on participating. 

Exactly, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

4 hours ago, patto said:

I did think Correa would be a good move but I think he doesn’t fancy Everton so think it might be time to move on.

we need to be looking for a young hungry striker similar to Rodrigo Muniz who has just signed for Fulham Marco does like a Brazilian.

When you're that hairy there's really no other option