• Alex Iwobi
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Demarai Gray
    • Anthony Gordon
    • Dwight McNeil
    • James Garner
    • Neal Maupay

Current Player of the Season standings....
Alex Iwobi...127
Jordan Pickford...34
Nathan Patterson...24
James Tarkowski...24
Conor Coady...22
Amadou Onana...19
Anthony Gordon...16
Demarai Gray...9
Neal Maupay...7
Idrissa Gana Gueye...5
Vitaliy Mykolenko...2
Mason Holgate...1
Asmir Begović...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Newcastle (A)...James Tarkowski
Tottenham (A)...James Tarkowski
Manchester United (H)...Alex Iwobi
Southampton (A)...Conor Coady
West Ham (H)...Alex Iwobi
Liverpool (H)...Jordan Pickford
Leeds (A)...Nathan Patterson
Brentford (A)...Anthony Gordon
Fleetwood Town (A-EFL Cup)...Alex Iwobi
Nottingham Forest (H)...Alex Iwobi
Aston Villa (A)...Alex Iwobi
Chelsea (H)...Alex Iwobi

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Interesting choice

It was between him and Iwobi for me (it could have been a few others but it was those two I whittled it down to), and I knew Iwobi would get the most votes anyway so I gave it to Tarkowski.

I thought he was brilliant defensively, and I loved how much of a gobshite he was to get at the Palace players.

Coleman all day, 34 year old well past his best, all I read is complaining about him on this board, the man is past it, I don’t understand the abuse he gets on here, we all no he doesn’t have the legs anymore, and is well past his best, hardly his fault the club has failed to sign replacement full backs, which should have been done 2 years ago, I think he should be awarded another year contract, as back up and for the moral of the team. I can’t wait to attend his testimonial because he bleeds blue

3 hours ago, Reilly said:

Coleman all day, 34 year old well past his best, all I read is complaining about him on this board, the man is past it, I don’t understand the abuse he gets on here, we all no he doesn’t have the legs anymore, and is well past his best, hardly his fault the club has failed to sign replacement full backs, which should have been done 2 years ago, I think he should be awarded another year contract, as back up and for the moral of the team. I can’t wait to attend his testimonial because he bleeds blue

I think you’ll find plenty on this board do not abuse Coleman at all. 

8 hours ago, StevO said:

I think you’ll find plenty on this board do not abuse Coleman at all. 

In fairness to Reilly some were trying to make Coleman some form of scapegoat for the last 3 losses, when in fact he wasn't the worst player in any of those games. Now I'm not saying that's abuse, but it is a very blinkered view that he's not good enough not based on his performances but his age.  

Went for Coleman, as he really kept a on form Zaha under control, so his performance was better than expected. However, it could easily have been iwobi (but he is performing like this most games how), so is become the type of performances beginning to expect - add one or two more goal and we will soon be talking about him in 'world class' bracket.  Plenty of other top performances today, but Iwobi is just out shining everybody - most games.  

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

In fairness to Reilly some were trying to make Coleman some form of scapegoat for the last 3 losses, when in fact he wasn't the worst player in any of those games. Now I'm not saying that's abuse, but it is a very blinkered view that he's not good enough not based on his performances but his age.  

For me coleman hasn’t played bad, it’s just his limitations vs Patterson have a huge impact on our shape and ability to transition.  But yesterday he kept their main attacking outlet quiet. Top marks. Time to put his feet up again now. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

For me coleman hasn’t played bad, it’s just his limitations vs Patterson have a huge impact on our shape and ability to transition.  But yesterday he kept their main attacking outlet quiet. Top marks. Time to put his feet up again now. 

As soon as Patterson is ready I agree, but whilst he's the only natural RB available and is playing well, then for me he can play as many games as needed. And I wouldn't be shoving Iwobi in the RWB position just to pull him from the team as suggested by others. 

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

Maybe Reilly just doesn’t know who to ignore on here yet. 😉