IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) EFL Cup Tuesday 8th November

Btay

Team selection, embarrassing, system, embarrassing, performance, embarrassing. What on earth is Lampard thinking not only starting 3 at the back, but starting 3 centre halves that haven't played for weeks on top of that? What's with this ego that managers have where they refuse to change things in the first half when it's clearly not working? I'm even more baffled that he refused to change the system at half time. Honestly stumped. Shit like this makes me question how long he's actually going to last as manager.

This is painful, we have no attacking ideas at all. Every team just waits for us to lose the ball as we break up our own play so they don’t even need to try and press. Keane just played a dog shit ball across the face of goal, absolute school boy stuff this.

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Team selection, embarrassing, system, embarrassing, performance, embarrassing. What on earth is Lampard thinking not only starting 3 at the back, but starting 3 centre halves that haven't played for weeks on top of that? What's with this ego that managers have where they refuse to change things in the first half when it's clearly not working? I'm even more baffled that he refused to change the system at half time. Honestly stumped. Shit like this makes me question how long he's actually going to last as manager.

I have big concerns that Lampard is reaching the Ancelotti Point:  The moment at which you realise that you can't do anything with the useless lags he has, decides he's had enough of this shit and looks for an exit stategy.

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

I mean, everything about this game has been a catastrophe, but the key takeaway is that Keane and Mina must never play for the club again.  We might still have lost, but Coady and Tarko wouldn't have let in 4 soft as shite goals.

I’d throw Doucoure in to that as well. He just looks awful these days.