IGNORED

Leeds (Home) 18th February

Romey 1878

2 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Dyche really doesn't rate Demari! I mean he's got his faults, but when you're devoid of attacking edge, I think he needs to play.

I believe it will be down to his lack of positional discipline. I think he is at fault for a few of the counter attack goals. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Gnonto vs Coleman is going to be a horror show. Iwobi gonna need to help out a ton

It’s a 50/50. Coleman got absolutely burnt against liverpool but against Arsenal he was immense. I’m really hoping he’s at his best today.

No idea why I’ve woken myself up at 12:45 for this. Been getting absolutely slaughtered at work the last 2 weeks, desperate for a good nights sleep & here I am…

Disappointed.  Haven’t seen any evidence — none — that Maupay is effective on his own up front.  Doucouré rambles up and down the pitch, but has not much of a shot and gives the ball away, over-dribbling.  Much prefer Gray to McNeil, as we’re desperate for pace and some shots near the edge of the box.  Coady last match, 2d goal........

So I can only hope to be ridiculously wrong, and stand ready to celebrate goals from Maupay, Doucouré, and McNeil, and the defensive performance of the year from Coady.