IGNORED

Vs Arsenal (away)

Matt

Just now, Aidan said:

How many times this season has he put under pressure like that? We can't afford to have that in the team right now. Really needs benching because he's cost us several goals this season.

I think this I think he is a yard slower and over confident because of the team he came from. I don't see him as a safe water carrier type I see him as a brain fart waiting to happen. All the hardworking undone by a useless needless piece of play by a twat who knows better. This issn't even football ability this is shocking decision making

6 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

HOW can you be a threatening team without a recognised striker?

This question to the board.

We sold our highest scorer this season in January and the other hasn't started a game under Dyche.

Richy gone, DCL has fitness issues. The board are solely to blame for refusing to address these issues.

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

Bring on Simms and go 442 its pointless trying to defend this game now we haven't scored 2 for god knows how long

I'm sure it'll do our confidence great when we lose this game 6-0.

That's not a jab at you, I don't know what we can do this second half. We all know the game is over already, as do the players, and probably so does Dyche.

Sorry guys, I think it may be my fault we're losing. Apparently we were doing well up until the goals. I didn't see much of the first half, cos I was fixing the door to the spare bedroom. But then I turned the match on and wallop - two goals in quick succession. I think it might be best if I go and find some more doors to fix, it could get embarrassing at this rate!