IGNORED

Manchester City (H) 14th May

MikeO

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Positives out of this half, DCL looks absolutely terrific. Did I forget how good he is at holding up the ball or has he somehow improved?

I think he’s just gotten a bit better with the ball in terms of dribbling/skill. 

4 minutes ago, Btay said:

I think he’s just gotten a bit better with the ball in terms of dribbling/skill. 

You're right his dribbling has also come on. Seems to do a fancy flick every time the ball comes to him. I wonder if it's been something he's worked on during his injury

It was a really good performance but a couple of bits of bad defending have let us down. No idea why Patterson gave Gundogan that much space in the box to start with (for all it was a quality finish) and then again for the second I think he tries to head it away but doesnt execute it and it drops straight to their man. Holgate has to get tight to Haaland too and make it a harder chance. 

Same old story of full backs letting us down in key moments.

Just need to keep it tight now and a goal back in our favour could make things interesting.