IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) 7th October

Romey 1878

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Garner, superb again, no it’s not a duplicate post. He just broke the lines from midfield again. 

There is literally nothing in the middle for Bournemouth. Its so easy for him today and he is making it look that way because he is a good player. 

He still needs to stop jumping out of shape without winning the ball defensively. He is selling himself and in other games it will cost us. 

Just now, Bailey said:

There is literally nothing in the middle for Bournemouth. Its so easy for him today and he is making it look that way because he is a good player. 

He still needs to stop jumping out of shape without winning the ball defensively. He is selling himself and in other games it will cost us. 

FFS I give up. I take it villas midfield was shit too when Onana and garner played? 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No you arent talking about the same passage of play. I’m at the place where young just passed it to their player.  He’s done alright tbf 

Think I’m a few mins behind. Had a little freeze. 

McNeil clearance of the line, and then has a shot 20 seconds later. He’s looking much fitter.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

FFS I give up. I take it villas midfield was shit too when Onana and garner played? 

What about second half again Luton? 

Villa game was far different today, played a different style of team and a different formation. 

You can see simple triangles in our half are unlocking 30-40 yards of space fpr our midfield to run into. 

We have completely exploited and exposed them for it. Onana and Garner have been brilliant at that, the 4 ahead have all helped create even more space but if you are expecting this every week you will be disappointed because that is football.

To be fair Bailey, I agree with both you and Haf. 

We haven’t been great in the middle, we’ve played with width. But I’m not sure Garner has been playing centrally. He naturally leads to the right and links up. 

But he has been very good. He is never going to be a player like Gana, but we don’t want him to be. We want him on the ball passing and creating. And at that, he has been very good.

Onana is the natural Gana replacement, and he has had his best game of the season today. 

But what we have saw today is balance. 
Im sure if there was more play in the middle, we could change it up and add more into the middle of needed. But getting it wide has been effective… and dare I say… exciting. So let’s be happy with a good performance all. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Amazing really.  Not fit but already looking a better option than iwobi 

foook me im negative…. You are the goat

I think he’s been excellent today. Great feet. Linked up so well with Garner. Got balls in, took players on. 
If there is more to come then I can’t fucking wait haha.