IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) 7th October

Romey 1878

• The home team has won nine of the 12 Premier League games between Everton and Bournemouth (D2 L1), the only away win being a 3-1 Bournemouth victory in July 2020.

• Everton have lost all four of their Premier League home games this season; only four teams in top-flight history have ever lost their first five on home soil in a single campaign – Manchester United in 1930-31, Portsmouth in 2009-10, Bolton Wanderers in 2011-12 and Newcastle United in 2018-19.

• After winning four of their five Premier League games at the end of April last season (L1), Bournemouth are now winless in 11 (D3 L8). No side is currently on a longer run without a win in the competition.

• Everton are averaging 15.4 shots per game in the Premier League this season (108 shots in 7 games), their highest since the 2012-13 campaign (16.7).

• Everton manager Sean Dyche has won seven Premier League games against Bournemouth, his most wins against an opponent in the competition. He’s won his last five in a row against the Cherries, stretching back to September 2018 with Burnley.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:
  • The home team has won nine of the 12 Premier League games between Everton and Bournemouth (D2 L1), the only away win being a 3-1 Bournemouth victory in July 2020.

• Everton have lost all four of their Premier League home games this season; only four teams in top-flight history have ever lost their first five on home soil in a single campaign – Manchester United in 1930-31, Portsmouth in 2009-10, Bolton Wanderers in 2011-12 and Newcastle United in 2018-19.

• After winning four of their five Premier League games at the end of April last season (L1), Bournemouth are now winless in 11 (D3 L8). No side is currently on a longer run without a win in the competition.

• Everton are averaging 15.4 shots per game in the Premier League this season (108 shots in 7 games), their highest since the 2012-13 campaign (16.7).

• Everton manager Sean Dyche has won seven Premier League games against Bournemouth, his most wins against an opponent in the competition. He’s won his last five in a row against the Cherries, stretching back to September 2018 with Burnley.

After winning four of their five Premier League games at the end of April last season (L1), Bournemouth are now winless in 11 (D3 L8). No side is currently on a longer run without a win in the competition.” 

Well, fuck.

At home to Bournemouth, I would be pretty happy to see us play with only 1 CDM & have 2 attacking midfielders for this one.

Pickford 

Patto      Tarks       Branthwaite      Myko

Onana 

Garner                     Doucs

Harrison                                          McNeil

DCL

1 hour ago, Btay said:

At home to Bournemouth, I would be pretty happy to see us play with only 1 CDM & have 2 attacking midfielders for this one.

Pickford 

Onana 

DCL

I would like to see that.

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Pickford 

Onana 

DCL

I'd prefer 

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Branthwaite Mykolenko

Gana

Harrison              Garner                  McNeil

Danjuma

DCL

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Pickford 

Onana 

DCL

I'd like that, too. But I assume he's going to setup for counter since Bournemouth like possession and Gana is one of the best at winning the ball back so I assume he'll be in. But this is what we should be going for. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd prefer 

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Branthwaite Mykolenko

Gana

Harrison              Garner                  McNeil

Danjuma

DCL

I was going to put Harrison in attacking mit & have Danjuma out side but I feel Doucoure has become my michael Keane version 2 so I wanted to lay off him a bit 

Not been on all week, too busy but also...like you all...fucked off that we are still THAT Everton.

Like many of you, deep down I had a horrible gut feeling we'd fuck up against Luton. Because that's been us for several years now.

We get complacent far too easily. We all do.

Today has to be a win. Nothing else.

I'm sure there's been plenty said about Dyche. Maybe rightly so. Today he needs this win.

To be 5 league games in at home, without a win against lowly opposition bar one, will be unacceptable.

If those players genuinely give even a small fuck about the club and their own professionalism, they'll be fucking fuming from last week and come out like randy bulls in a field full of virgin cows.

UTFT!

On 06/10/2023 at 02:54, Btay said:

Pickford 

Onana 

DCL

Basically this lineup but Gueye for Onana and Young still in for Patterson

Had to drop Gana as him and Garner can’t play in the centre together. Proved time and again, only a blind man or the terrible twosome couldn’t see that 😉

Im nervously optimistic. I look at it and think, this should work. But then realise it’s doesn’t mean anything if we can’t score goals. 

Just been talking to a few other fans at my kids football. They just laughed and said we need to just simply get a journeyman striker on that can score goals as we’re creating enough chances to score goals. We’re just missing to many chances, and you can’t win matches like that.

Like Haf said above, we’ve missed four more big  chances than bloody Liverpool. And look where they are.

Bit F it!!!! We’re gonna smash it today.

Im going for Gana first goal and two assists. His goal will be a 30 yard screamer. His assists will be deft little through balls through the middle. Watch this space.