IGNORED

The shite (Away) 21st October

Cornish Steve

Bar the counter attacks we had good defensive shape. Young has been our weak link for most of the season. This is going to be a rough half, we couldn't pass the ball to our own player 11v11 so I highly doubt we will keep it at all second half. Players are going to have to run themselves in to the ground, subs are going to have be excellent - Patto, Gana, Beto & maybe Danjuma. 

Frustrating how we find ways to make it harder for ourselves.

Young, most experienced player out there.

Before that, was gonna say Garner has been a ghost. Really needed to step up. He's had more at Right Back...from taking throw ins. Poor game but I'd keep him at RB as he is reliable.

Other than that, Frustrating when we get forward. We hold onto the ball too long.

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to zap it around...well, not if we want to keep the ball anyway!

3 minutes ago, badaids said:

Just got to say the ref is a joke, been desperate to do them a favour all game.

Absolutely.  Couldn’t be more clearer. 

btw.  I don’t wanna see young start again.   He’s been doing this week after week.  Gary Neville retired when he started hacking players down.   Young clearly frustrated to the point he’s doing Ashley williams shit 

...also, although Young was a dick, the ref isn't being balanced with his decisions.

One of those red shite players (with an unsayable long name 😂) committed 4 fouls in the first half hour and got nothing.

There's not been a bad tackle in this game. Yet there's a red card. In my opinion, refs set themselves up when they're too quick to get the cards out.

Ruins the game.

Just now, Newty82 said:

...also, although Young was a dick, the ref isn't being balanced with his decisions.

One of those red shite players (with an unsayable long name 😂) committed 4 fouls in the first half hour and got nothing.

There's not been a bad tackle in this game. Yet there's a red card. In my opinion, refs set themselves up when they're too quick to get the cards out.

Ruins the game.

Spot on.  Might add that Football is supposed to be entertainment. A red card nearly always ruins or at least reduces the spectacle one way or another. As such they should always be a last resort.

This is going to be a horrible 45 minutes now.

We haven’t been that bad, but we are being controlled through the centre and the manager needs to do something there. 

Is Patterson fit enough? Or does he bring Doucs off and move Garner to right back? I wouldn’t want to see Garner up against Diaz if I’m honest. Think he will get torn apart.

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Ruins the game.

And given the high emotions in this derby don't go dishing out cards too early.

Okay. Take a deep breadth.

Shithousery dial, turn up to max.

Hoofball dial, turn to max as well.

ah, don’t forget the Cock Up dial, keeps moving to max, back down to min, keep an eye on it.

Hope this piece of shit machine can hold it together for the next 45 minutes. Holy shit it’s already pouring out smoke and bits falling off.