IGNORED

The shite (Away) 21st October

Cornish Steve

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's not a pen, his arm is out before the ball is even kicked and he's too slow to move it in any direction. That's a shambolic call from the officials.

It’s a penalty.  Why was his arm out? Stupidity. If it’s in an unnatural position it’s a pen 

why is it always Keane?  Then again why is he on the pitch, same as young, one of the gaffers boys 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Onana off? He’s been brilliant. 

Fuck sake all that talk about keyboard warriors and Dyche has backed down to them. Garner has absolutely ghosted this match and he’s still on the pitch, yet the best player on the pitch for us is off.

Garner must be one of the Gaffers Boys 😉😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Onana off? He’s been brilliant. 

Fuck sake all that talk about keyboard warriors and Dyche has backed down to them. Garner has absolutely ghosted this match and he’s still on the pitch, yet the best player on the pitch for us is off.

Dyche has had a nice 1-2 with his favoured lads. Young and Keane double bill…. Subbing Onana is small potatoes 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Movement, balance. The game isn't possible to play with arms velcro'd to your side. 

I know what you mean, but you see more and more - I’d actually noticed it in this game before the pen - that the Liverpool players were pulling their arms in when it looked like a cross coming in. With the rules you have to do it.

Its not even the first time that Keane has cost us a pen by doing that.

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Come on. Stupidity? The ball gets played in and you have milliseconds to react. 

I'm sure you would've kept your arms glued to your side in that situation, right?

Tell me …. He was stationary and had his arm out like he was flagging a bus before it was even kicked……. Is that not stupid?’