IGNORED

The shite (Away) 21st October

Cornish Steve

3 minutes ago, badaids said:

I know what you mean, but you see more and more - I’d actually noticed it in this game before the pen - that the Liverpool players were pulling their arms in when it looked like a cross coming in. With the rules you have to do it.

Its not even the first time that Keane has cost us a pen by doing that.

Not seen a replay, back to birthday stuff. Don't care, after Spurs and with this fixture in general, I expect nothing. Bonus is that Young might be suspended.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not seen a replay, back to birthday stuff. Don't care, after Spurs and with this fixture in general, I expect nothing. Bonus is that Young might be suspended.

Suspended?  Surely that wouldn’t matter as the manager wouldn’t pick him……………… 

Well, as much as I hate losing in the derby the lads who stayed on the pitch can hold their heads up. Dyche made the right subs but was let down by a daft moment unfortunately. Red card & a pen for them to beat us today - stick together guys.

Myko MOM - defensively as good as you could get from him against Salah.

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

No excuses today.

However, the consistency of refs will, and should be, in the spot light again.

When it's close calls, fair enough.

But those decisions today have no excuses.

It's an absolute pisstake. In a derby, to not be able to make any sort of tackle in fear of a yellow is just madness. Regardless if you're going to hand cards out, you have to do it to both teams. Timiskis sohuld have gotten a yellow & Konate is lucky not to see a second yellow.

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I'm not sure the intention was to play him as much as he has. But needs must. A good spare player to have around, certainly not a starter every time.

I'd honestly rather try 3 at the back than play him. I've never rated him, I've been desperate to be proven wrong but he's Delph all over again. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I thought Patterson did well when he came on. He seems to be getting back into form after a dodgy start to the season. Should take advantage of the situation now.

Yeah. We have to remember he's young and has had a couple of nasty injuries.

We need him to come good!