IGNORED

The shite (Away) 21st October

Cornish Steve

• Romey 1878 changed the title to The shite (Away) 21st October
  • Liverpool against Everton is the most drawn game in English Football League history, with 69 of the 208 meetings finishing level.

• The Reds have lost just one of their past 25 Premier League matches against their neighbours (W11 D13) - a 2-0 home defeat in February 2021.

• Everton have won two of their past three league games, as many as they had in their previous 16. The Toffees are looking to win consecutive away league games for the first time since May 2021.

• Of the 80 players to have made 100 or more off-the-ball runs in the Premier League this season, Liverpool striker Darwin Nunez has made the highest share of them into the opposition penalty area (39% - 52 of 133).

• Jack Harrison scored and assisted a goal on his first Premier League start for Everton against Bournemouth last time out. The winger's first Premier League goal came at Liverpool in September 2020, while he also played for Leeds United in their 2-1 win at Anfield in October 2022, which was the last time the Reds lost at home in the league.

Hi a request to you all, im coming to Liverpool to see Family, and go to the Brighton game,on the 4th of November, that was the plan, but i failed miserably to get a ticket the day they went on sale to the general public, so now all the touts have them and want a £100 a ticket plus, so im reaching out to my fellow Blues to see if anyone can come up with 2 tickets for me and my son. Its going to be my last visit to GP, a place i first went to in 1958. Finger's crossed 🤞 Happy to pay the going rate, if anyone is unable to attend.

Thanks.

I do not want to see garner at right midfield. There is absolutely no excuse to play him there, Robertson is out so it’s not like we need a defensive minded player there. Even so - Harrison is more than disciplined enough to attack and defend. 

I actually think we may get something from this today if we have a go at them. 

30 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I do not want to see garner at right midfield. There is absolutely no excuse to play him there, Robertson is out so it’s not like we need a defensive minded player there. Even so - Harrison is more than disciplined enough to attack and defend. 

Completely agree mate. Our fullbacks need to have big games but our attackers can definitely get something out of this game.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

If he does that after what was witnessed against Villa and Bournemouth he can fuck off, and be locked in room 101 with Moshiri and Kenwright. You posted the unchanged team as I was writing, if confirmed we can at least agree he’s learned a valuable lesson against Luton. 

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

If he does that after what was witnessed against Villa and Bournemouth he can fuck off, and be locked in room 101 with Moshiri and Kenwright. You posted the unchanged team as I was writing, if confirmed we can at least agree he’s learned a valuable lesson against Luton. 

Did you give yourself whiplash there?