IGNORED

City (Away) 10th Feb 2024

Btay

Inevitable outcome I guess, disappointed we kept them get two, particularly after giving the ball away near their box. Will be interesting to see if it was a corner for the first.

Hopefully no new injuries picked up and we can be at full strength for Palace next game.

Good organisation and work rate for 70 mins, the inevitable goals from city i suppose. Alarming the amount of time we gave the ball away especially DCl our passing has worried me all season to be honest, and im not talking about killer balls, i mean basic 10 to 30 yard balls, short, wide, behind, needs a lot pf work on.

The game went exactly how I thought it would tbh - we'd be solid and defensively sound, frustrate City but their quality would tell in the end and we'd lose after not threatening them in any meaningful way.

The biggest thing to take from it is that we're no worse off than we started weekend. Now Luton have 3 very losable games while we have 3 games we could take a decent haul of points from.

The next week or so could be absolutely huge for us with the possibility of finding out the result of our appeal and a home game under the lights at Goodison against fellow strugglers, Palace, shorn of three of their best players in Olise, Eze and Guihi.