IGNORED

Marko Arnautovic

west ham have become the new everton, making bids to get rejected to save face for not actually buying anyone :rofl::rofl:

The worst was when we bid £8m for Alan Smith from Leeds AFTER he joined United for £10m. However we thankfully have moved on from that shite and its happening to Wet Spam, which is fucking beautiful.

All that attitude for only 6 goals last season, no thanks.

One more than Barkley though- he was in double figures the season before (I think) he's aggressive and in your face. Good player to have in your team. He'll do well in an attacking minded team.

One more than Barkley though- he was in double figures the season before (I think) he's aggressive and in your face. Good player to have in your team. He'll do well in an attacking minded team.

OoOooOo 1 more. And way less than the year before is not a positive fact..... Not to mention Barkley had more assists and created WAY more chances. (plus they are not really the same type of player so comparing isn't all that important) Chasing Stoke players is a great path to becoming relegation fodder.

NSNO.

OoOooOo 1 more. And way less than the year before is not a positive fact..... Not to mention Barkley had more assists and created WAY more chances. (plus they are not really the same type of player so comparing isn't all that important) Chasing Stoke players is a great path to becoming relegation fodder.

NSNO.

So we shouldn't of signed Pickford then I take it or Keane from Burnley- don't talk utter bollocks mate, who he plays for is irrelevant. And you're right he plays in a different position, one which arguably should not score more than Barkleys position and plays in a side that finished lower than us, create less chances and score pess goals.

What the fuck is OoOoooO supposed to mean?

Yeah averages a goal and an assist every 6 games, great player to have in your team, if your West Ham or Stoke!

For Everton, not so much.

Yeah averages a goal and an assist every 6 games, great player to have in your team, if your West Ham or Stoke!

For Everton, not so much.

He averages that for Stike LB, I never said I wanted him as a starter but he's a good player, he's big and strong and puts himself about and chips in with goals and assists.

Point I'm making is he's a good signing for West aham and he'll flourish there.

He averages that for Stike LB, I never said I wanted him as a starter but he's a good player, he's big and strong and puts himself about and chips in with goals and assists.

Point I'm making is he's a good signing for West aham and he'll flourish there.

About the same as Coleman then. (I find it amazing that one of our backs was one of our leading scorers last season.)

He is not a left or right back, he plays across the top 3 or center forward.

Edited by London Blue

• 4 weeks later...