IGNORED

Marko Arnautovic

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I've paid no attention to him since his Stoke days, and I've not read anything to suggest I've missed anything

Was unplayable against us. Great player on his day. But he is 29... west ham would want at least £50m for him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see mourinho come in for him. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Was unplayable against us. Great player on his day. But he is 29... west ham would want at least £50m for him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see mourinho come in for him. 

Yeah I would like him here, but the quoted £50m is far too much money for us to spend on a player who in the summer will be 30 years old. 

2 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

He's apparently kicking up a stink at WH wanting a few hundred grand a week, currently on about £130k 

Very good player tbh but I've always thought he comes across a bit of a troublesome tit  

I've always rated him as well, but yeah, he seems to have an attitude problem. I don't think he's the kind of player to come in and unite dressing rooms.

25 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

We were baulking on here at £20 mill before he went to West Ham. Not for me thanks much rather have someone like batshuai 

As a winger that was crazy money but he's really kicked on up front. If not got age he'd be worth a lot more than they paid for him as there is a really small pool of decent strikers atm. 

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I agree Matt, looks a very poor mans lukaku.

More of a poor man's ibrahimovic.  He's far more effectively stronger on the pitch than lukaku and has a very good touch. 

If he was available for a few quid less than what west ham could get for him then I'd be all over it.  My only gripe is age cost and temperament. 

Just now, hafnia said:

More of a poor man's ibrahimovic.  He's far more effectively stronger on the pitch than lukaku and has a very good touch. 

If he was available for a few quid less than what west ham could get for him then I'd be all over it.  My only gripe is age cost and temperament. 

That’s 3 gripes Haf. 

12 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Sorry I meant Batashuayi

One of my mates is a Hammers fan,  to quote him,  "he is great on his day, but they aren't enough of them, if he has a bad start he fails to get into the game"

His attitude is main issue for me, we seem to have changed from a toxic dressing room to one of harmony, it's a no from me regardless of his talent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...