IGNORED

Marko Arnautovic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

Get both. I dont care about his age, so long as he's fit, scores and can lead the line. 

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

Get both. I dont care about his age, so long as he's fit, scores and can lead the line. 

We need someone to pull a half season wonder out of their hat, so I agree age isn't the biggest consideration; is there a Campbell or a Jelavić out there anywhere?

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

We need someone to pull a half season wonder out of their hat, so I agree age isn't the biggest consideration; is there a Campbell or a Jelavić out there anywhere?

We really don't. We need someone to relieve the stress on the midfield by providing an outlet. Goals will come with confidence and confidence will come when we think we have an outlet and one that helps reduce individual errors. We're 6 points of mid table. It's not dire yet. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can't really see Arnautovic being the answer.  If we wanted a has-been, we could have just kept Rondon.  A better target man than Marko.  Plus it would be so Everton to bring in an injured striker to help with an injured striker.  Since January 5th has only played 25 minutes of football and in that tiny bit has had zero goal contributions and a yellow. Only 2 goals since October in a weaker league.

Basically I feel like this is a distraction from the real harm the board has done.  Sack the board.