IGNORED

Lacina Traore

He was terrible.

Your negativity is impressive. Must take you and Brett Angel a significant amount of cognitive labor to keep it up. Traore had some bad touches today. He looked also as if he was still getting used to our style. But he made some really nice passes, had some excellent touches, scored a good goal and almost had another.

Not goin to judge him on one game. He did look a bit lost. And not so sharpe. But did anyone expect anything else? Honestly?

Just come back from being injured, has been transferred to Monaco...then whacked straight out to sunny england...what a rollercoaster this young man has had! People, for some reason, forget that footy players are humans too, not robots.

If he plays like that after several games, then I'll be happy to see him back to monaco. But lets see.

How many of you gifted people performed brilliantly in your new job?!!!

Mindful of the fact I never thought naismith would be the player he is I will try and give the lad a chance, however.

Pace:- none existent. One paced.

Control:- wow, not good at all

Heading:- seems he's never had to jump and therefore can't.

He looks so off the pace it's a little worrying. Hoping for a rapid and huge improvement.

He's a striker. He scored a goal. He did his job, and it looks like he has a lot in him. Give him a few games before you write him off. I don't know what he should need to do in his first match to please you.

Play well, maybe?

Needs a chance to settle in before we can really start judging him but wasnt exactly a good first impression

Mindful of the fact I never thought naismith would be the player he is I will try and give the lad a chance, however.

Pace:- none existent. One paced.

Control:- wow, not good at all

Heading:- seems he's never had to jump and therefore can't.

He looks so off the pace it's a little worrying. Hoping for a rapid and huge improvement.

Nailed.

tell you what, I'll throw in coming back from injury, first game in 6 weeks.

But yeah, see what you mean......

:dry:

Matt, he's been training and was supposed to be fit enough to play. I wasn't looking at things that match sharpness brings, I was looking at inherent attributes that players need to have. Just not there.

I agree he looked wank but let's give him a chance eh lads?

The thing that troubles me is that he looked that bad why don't we go for a Ings at burnley? They will be u to speed for the physical side and would be cheaper on wages without the fee I understand

I was expecting someone heavily involved with the game holding the ball up, Linking the midfield players in, turning defenders etc etc. He wasnt even half the player I expected.

I thought he'd be a little bit like Jo but more arsed!

Everyone who sits around me all agreed. Shocking!

Edited by MiguelCotto

Yeah, that 40 yard pass he pinged across the pitch to switch play was totally wank.....

that was effortless, i have recently gone on the red cafe forum which is the man utd website just for some perverse humour and it astounds me how bad their supporters are. Unfortunately some of our fans are the same and want to write off a player that has just come back from injury and played in a wank Russia league and is expected to hit top form. For me he looked knackered after half an hour. Big concern for me is our style of play is conductive with a player that works the channels not a target man. We totally break down at the final third