IGNORED

John Stones

definitely must be true:

1. JUST IN: Everton have enquired about having Aroune Kone Kidnapped #SSNHQ #EFC

60 retweets38 favorites
    Retweet60
    Favorite38
    Follow
    More
  2. SKY SOURCES: We understand that Gareth Bale has "Turned Down" Man Utd & is holding out for a move to Crystal Palace #SSNHQ #CPFC #MUFC

BREAKING: Anderlecht striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has failed his #NUFC Medical , scans have revealed the hitman has a "Wonky Fartpipe" #SSNHQ

Edited by Wall Writer

Another poor bid if true Moses has been fairly onnymous for a few seasons looked poor for both the shite and Stoke not a player I'd want in return

£30m + Bamford Marin and Traoré cheers

Looked good at Stoke in my opinion (and that of the Stoke fans I know).

£34m being banded about now. Barnsley will no doubt be due at least 10%. I do fear this will happen - it's just who blinks first?! Until Stones comes out and says otherwise (which I don't think he will but he's on £30k here which could be easily tripled there) then I'd keep turning them down.

£34m being banded about now. Barnsley will no doubt be due at least 10%. I do fear this will happen - it's just who blinks first?! Until Stones comes out and says otherwise (which I don't think he will but he's on £30k here which could be easily tripled there) then I'd keep turning them down.

I forgot about the Barnsley cut. Well it's got to be 50m plus then if they get 10%.

The papers can fuck off making out poor Chelsea might have to break the record and go to 30 Mil, they should break the bank and go nearer double that. Should be an article about Chelsea using dirty tactics to try and get him on the cheap. Hope we lodge a complaint and they get a transfer ban.