Brexit...

Hafnia

Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

Think most of those are down to having a Tory government rather than Brexit Matt.

Their response to no.4 (with a comment, not mine)...

The secretary of state for work and pensions, Damian Green, however, gave not a moment’s consideration to the detailed and carefully worded report.
Instead, he dismissed it as “outdated”, “patronising” and “offensive”, insisting that it’s not “the amount of money poured into the system”, that counts but “the work and health outcomes for disabled people”.
Those outcomes are, of course, uniformly disastrous with sick and disabled claimants unable to find employment and likely to have their conditions exacerbated by dwindling incomes and the growing threats of sanctions and unfair assessments.

Think most of those are down to having a Tory government rather than Brexit Matt.

Their response to no.4 (with a comment, not mine)...

The secretary of state for work and pensions, Damian Green, however, gave not a moment’s consideration to the detailed and carefully worded report.
Instead, he dismissed it as “outdated”, “patronising” and “offensive”, insisting that it’s not “the amount of money poured into the system”, that counts but “the work and health outcomes for disabled people”.
Those outcomes are, of course, uniformly disastrous with sick and disabled claimants unable to find employment and likely to have their conditions exacerbated by dwindling incomes and the growing threats of sanctions and unfair assessments.

True, but there are particular points relating to Brexit

Boys I voted in and I voted Labour I like some of you own my own business we cannot change the Brexit out come but what we can do is stop constantly looking for all the negative aspects and bleating about them it's done to late get over it try looking for the positives because it's fucking depressing listening to the whingeing and it's not helping the country move forward my advice is shape up or ship out and let the rest of us get on with it and when the next general election comes I will again vote Labour but I know I won't get another opportunity to vote on Europe so I'm getting on with it

Boys I voted in and I voted Labour I like some of you own my own business we cannot change the Brexit out come but what we can do is stop constantly looking for all the negative aspects and bleating about them it's done to late get over it try looking for the positives because it's fucking depressing listening to the whingeing and it's not helping the country move forward my advice is shape up or ship out and let the rest of us get on with it and when the next general election comes I will again vote Labour but I know I won't get another opportunity to vote on Europe so I'm getting on with it

By that logic we should forget about Collina travesty, the eighties Euro ban, Clive Thomas etc etc. I don't see a problem moaning about things that happened in the past that made you unhappy, and certainly not the consequences thereof.
I'll whinge and moan about Brexit and say "told you so" until I'm in a box.

If that's what makes you happy mate carry on I was thinking to myself MikeO is taking a long time to bite but got there in the end just mixing it up a bit or its gonna boring and any way you I've got a good point

I was up visiting my mum today or I'd have bitten earlier :D.

But with a large dollop of truth thrown in.

I'd say a small dollop, you could easily turn it on it's head and make a pointless jibe at the lefties that wanted to stay in a corrupt failing system...

A very daft (like mine) presumptions and bitter post thats pointless, "Uncanny" etc what has fed people with such assumptions of the brexit voters the media... Need I say anymore. Sheeple

Edited by EFC-Paul

I'd say a small dollop, you could easily turn it on it's head and make a pointless jibe at the lefties that wanted to stay in a corrupt failing system...

A very daft (like mine) presumptions and bitter post thats pointless, "Uncanny" etc what has fed people with such assumptions of the brexit voters the media... Need I say anymore. Sheeple

I don't quite understand most of the post :huh:.

But the suggestion that those who wanted to stay are "lefties" is plainly ridiculous, there were many Tories who wanted to stay in (there were also "lefties" who wanted out), many of them are now the people who have to negotiate our way out.

nothing bitter at all about my post, i just appareciated the post because it's spot on in my view

I don't quite understand most of the post :huh:.

But the suggestion that those who wanted to stay are "lefties" is plainly ridiculous, there were many Tories who wanted to stay in (there were also "lefties" who wanted out), many of them are now the people who have to negotiate our way out.

That's the point Mike as I said a daft post like mine that has very little basis and in all honesty I found it pompous generalising and insulting

Palfy has just justified my point...

It wasn't a vote about if you were left or right it was vote which highlighted whether you are educated or uneducated unfortunately the educated lost

Arrogant statements like yours smack of people who have a fair bit of insecurity when it comes to intelligence... do I need to vote a certain way to prove my intellect? No. Just like some people struggle through the guardian thinking they look good, when in reality they would dearly love to read a tabloid....

Do I worry about wearing pink? No I quite like pink so I really do wear it a lot... people who are insecure may worry about wearing pink so they don't.

I like "change" that's why I voted "leave" - when the system isn't working the way you want then why not shake things up?

Does my vote make me uneducated? A gambler maybe - a bit of a rebel.... but hey that's my personality not my intellect.

Edited by Hafnia

Haf I'm far from arrogant and most certainly not insecure, thanks for the insight about you personally I would never of guessed that your an unintelligent fashionista that reads the Daily mail and to top it off rebel as well

I don't read newspapers.... I make my opinion not follow. Maybe others on this thread can support that.

I just don't like the tone of your "non educated" barb regarding brexit voters. Inaccurate and unnecessary.

Edited by Hafnia

Haf I've waited for others to come forward and back you up got bored of waiting so decided to go back through the pages and revisit the comments you made what a fucking cock you are mate have a look for yourself calling people thick dim wit shits when they didn't agree with you is that tone you like cause if it is your a thick dim wit shit hope that makes you feel better personally I don't like that but I know you do so enjoy