Brexit...

Hafnia

Referendum  

50 members have voted

1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

This poll is closed to new votes

Foreign secretary is a bit of a nothing position though isnt it? Somewhat high profile but no influence on domestic policy which is where the (brexit) focus will be. While boris is shaking hands in some far off country, she can rule the country without him looking over her shoulder. Could be a smart move.

Foreign secretary is a bit of a nothing position though isnt it? Somewhat high profile but no influence on domestic policy which is where the (brexit) focus will be. While boris is shaking hands in some far off country, she can rule the country without him looking over her shoulder. Could be a smart move.

you met Prince Phillip?

Not to mention, he wanted to severe links with foreign bodies!

Edited by Matt

?? good, bad, mad? gimme a little more than just oh shit, that is very vague amigo :)

well, not only do we have an unelected, anti-equal rights (the list is too big to type on my phone), we now have a guy with the charisma of a rotting chicken corpse, who lied and led the Leave campaign as our foreign minister.

200 people died in that coup but at least you got a laugh out of it. Ffs.

Well, when I posted, the only reports were about a coup. There was nothing about casualties. But your post confirmed one of the additional bonuses about Brexit. The EU are a miserable, humourless organisation, we are well shut of it.

Well, when I posted, the only reports were about a coup. There was nothing about casualties. But your post confirmed one of the additional bonuses about Brexit. The EU are a miserable, humourless organisation, we are well shut of it.

Yes the fact that I don't think the death of 200 people is funny makes the EU a miserable organisation, makes a lot of sense... Nevertheless still the most sensible argument for voting leave that I've heard from you.

*EDIT*: alright, in the interest of keeping it civil, edited out the less reasonable parts of this post..

Edited by holystove

what have the EU got to do with this, Turkey is not a member yet.

Holy, no need to inflame the situation. If John made a joke before him knowing of the deaths, there's not much he could do.

Look at those numbers, its possible that 100% of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland could have voted remain and if enough people in England voted leave, then leave it would be and you think that is democratic?

I voted stay and my 3 neighbours across the street voted leave. Do you think that is democratic? :crying smiley:

Edited by Mirallas

BTW all these doom messages that they're spreading in the EU on Brexit and how baaaaad it is... all just typical pro-European propaganda. It all depends on how the treaties are re-negotiated, and I'm sure the best arrangements are being made, as Churchill would say. You can NOT speculate on "It will cost this an that economy so many billions of pounds/euros", simple as that. It's premature speculation by very biased people.

Some interesting opinion here.

Now that guy is basically just saying that if the UK doesn't police the EU, that another World War will break out. Can we have a facepalm emoticon, please?

Edited by Mirallas